Error Code 201

by chuntery

Original Post

Error Code 201

★★ Guide

During this mornings play I seem to be losing connectivity to the EA servers, crashing out of the round back to the main screen. Seen erratic behaviour for the last 1 to 1 1/2 hours. example - starfighters ' jumping ' to different locations.

Are there temporary problems at EA or is there some essential back-office maintenance ongoing ?

Non EA games are AOK as is Internet Browsing ….so that would lead me to believe its not a local issue ?

Thanks

Message 191 of 203 (2,753 Views)

Re: Error Code 201

★★ Guide

I'm not sure the current problem and the issues described early in this thread are identical?

I have experienced problems today (between 20.15 and 20.30 hrs UK time). Problems IN SFA and strike. Seeing translations to different locations within the game and crashes back to the menu. I see other threads saying something similar.

So has EA a current server/back office issue? In the mean time I'm off to play a game that works OK.

Message 192 of 203 (2,641 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm guessing EA are no longer reading this thread ? Today SWBF crashed in SFA and Extraction. I am at a loss as to what I can do this end. So I am giving it a couple more goes and then I will consider abandoning the game.Frown

Message 193 of 203 (2,619 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If they did it will probably be fixed but seeing from 2017 up till now people are still facing this issue i think they just gave up

Message 194 of 203 (2,397 Views)

Re: Error code 201

★★ Novice
@ItzMeap Still having this problem in 2020
Message 195 of 203 (2,109 Views)

Re: Error 201 Help please EA

★ Novice
@EA_Atic The thing is it's not on my end Everything else I play thats an online game is fine but it seems that Battlefront 2 just doesn't like me playing online, Is there ever going to be a fix?
Message 196 of 203 (2,041 Views)

★★ Novice
@ZakW078 i found a temporal solution, i found that you have to open some sort of ports, you can check it in this link (https://help.ea.com/es-es/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/#battlefront).
After opening the ports that day, i had a great experience playing this game, i had no lag nor kick out, but, when i played the game the next day it did not work anymore, so the solution might be there. Also i want to add that the range of ports TCP 3478-3480 are not valid, so yep that, hope you guys can help me fix this problem.
Message 197 of 203 (1,992 Views)

★ Novice

Still getting this issue in 2020 April xD

Message 198 of 203 (1,808 Views)

Re: tec surport

★ Novice

The is has been happening to me for about 2 weeks

Message 199 of 203 (1,742 Views)

Re: Error code 201

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice