Re: Error Code 201 continues

by RyamDarkstar

Original Post

Champion
Had the same issue. Did a restart, Cold Boot. Reset modem and router. It worked for me. Was able to play. then noticed my star cards were not correct, missing upgraded cards.
Arcade works but does not add any points for playing / learning.
Since there are not crates, and we need experience the most, seems like this should count for something to get your characters buffed up.
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 161 of 203 (2,030 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Still happening to me after six months of playing to this day.Been posting here as *,no one ever answer.Game just getting worst after each patch.The new progression system is ok,should been in game at launch.Lag,server eating bullets,error 201 and tons of new bugs have no fix yet for a life service as they told us it will this is so pathetic.Fornite had have updates every week and is a free game,jus saying......they need to remove last patches and leave the game as it was at launch,was way better and keep the new progression system.
Message 162 of 203 (1,999 Views)

★ Apprentice

The lag and rubber banding were so bad over the weekend that the game was completely unplayable. I moved on to other online based games with zero issues so it's not my equipment or connection. I'm playing on an Xbox one S and I'm starting to loose interest due to frustration in what should be an excellent fun game.

Message 163 of 203 (1,985 Views)

Champion
Plus, now the big, I kill you and you kill me, is all for clothing. Which everyone will have. Clothing...... No new swords, or guns and the Same maps over and over...This is getting old, just playing the game. All the stuttering, bugs and the updates and the changes are not working for the fun purpose it was designed for.
GLHF - Good Luck Have Fun.
If any message helps you, please give it a bit of XP!
Volunteer EA Answers HQ. I dont work for EA.
Message 164 of 203 (1,976 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Exactly dude,pathetic.Right the last patch it was so laggy that you walk 1 meter and freeze for 1 sec,is pretty sad I put so many damn hours in this game,got all classes on purple,except heavy which I hate just need 2 xp more and even that will be full epic,so you can imagine how much effort I put in to this piece of *,game was better at launch before patches.Due to lag or because they give advantage to the noobs is even more frustrating,seems that epic cards are worthless against a noob with level 1 cards specially on the aat,atst.Awful & pathetic.
Cheers and let’s try to not lose hope,maybe we should just stop playing,I know it sux but I’m wasted of having awesome games and get boot with this stupid error 201 over and over!
Message 165 of 203 (1,973 Views)

“Slow internet connection, this might affect your gameplay”

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

After installing the Han Solo update (12 June) I get constant messages about low internet connection, when testing the connection in the Xbox One X settings I have about 100-200 Mbit/s up and down with no loss of packages and I downloaded the 5GB patch within a few minutes. So there's nothing wrong with my connection.

I get the stuttering, freezing, jumping from 3rd to 1st person and back and every once in a while I get kicked out to the main menu with the error code 201 message. It’s basically unplayable at this point. 

Making a hard reset, pulling out the cord of the Xbox and modem and router and restarting game didn’t help either.

Message 166 of 203 (1,807 Views)

Re: “Slow internet connection, this might affect your gameplay”

★ Novice

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It has been fu....ing me for a looong time. Few moments ago I realised that win10 messed up my LAN settings. Long story short. GO TO YOU LAN ADAPTER SETTINGS, CHANGE IPV4 TO FIXED SETTINGS , NOT "OBTAIN AUTOMATICALLY".  FOR MOST OF YOU IT WILL BE 192.168.1.X. mask 255.255.255.0, gate 192.168.1.1. If you dont know what numbers to write, run CMD, type ipconfig and see what you get automatically, then use those same numbers and set you IP adreses fixed just the same as you got them in CMD. Under DNS use your providers DNS IP adreses.

I know it sounds stupid, but it worked for me. I am on huge LAN network with FIBER access to internet. At some point WIN10 decided to change my LAN adapter settings to automatic, I didnt ralise that till now(because i got random adress from DHCP and everything worked except SWBF2). Soon as I reverted my settings as they should be everything was ok. Seems like some win10/EA/DHCP issue. I repeat , it does not make any sence , but it is worth to try.

Message 167 of 203 (1,679 Views)

Re: “Slow internet connection, this might affect your gameplay”

★★★ Novice
YES IT WORKED FOR ME AS WELL
Message 168 of 203 (1,536 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm having the exact same problem. I have done every troubleshooting technique both EA and Microsoft suggest. Never received this error code before, and playing for a year. Not my internet...
Message 169 of 203 (1,455 Views)

Re: Error code 201

★★★★★ Newbie
* bs!! This is the only game to give me issues such as this. So called error code 201... get your * together EA!!! No wonder the price has dropped dramatically for Battlefront 2....!!
Message 170 of 203 (1,366 Views)