Error code 1757

by DarrylU17

Original Post

Error code 1757

★★★ Newbie

I’m on PS4 in the North West of the UK & I’ve been unable to get online for the past week now due to error code 1757, I tried rebooting my HUB & restarting my PS4 but still no changes.

Message 1 of 4 (2,643 Views)

Re: Error code 1757

Community Manager

Hey @DarrylU17 

Can you try these steps for me real quick?

1. Unplug the modem/router power for at least 3 minutes. 
  2. Touch the power button on the front of the PS4 for at least 7 seconds (until the system beeps twice). Turn it back on after 1 minute. Launch the game.
  3. Launch the game and go into Settings. Change the server ping site one spot to the left or right.

If you're unable to play a match that way, we might need to dive into some deeper connection troubleshooting such as port forwarding.

Keep us updated!

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,625 Views)

Constant Disconnection

★★★★ Novice

Since the last two updates I have had nothing but disconnect after disconnect on PS4. Few rounds of Hero's vs. Villains goes well, then the disconnections start. Happens in Galactic Assault and Capital Supremacy as well. Error code I get most often is 1757

Message 3 of 4 (2,633 Views)

Re: Constant Disconnection

Community Manager

@Kintly 

Do you play on a WiFi connection and have you tried port forwarding yet? We have some great basic steps below that help clear up constant disconnections. There's also a "UO Trace" tool you can download for free from our site that shows just how exactly your connection is reaching our servers. This can help identify if there is a site causing the disruption.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (2,585 Views)