Re: Error code 153.0.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error code 153.0.

★★★ Newbie

After updating SWGOH yesterday, every time I try to login, I get a message saying to check my internet.  My internet is fine.  Error code 153.0.

Message 1 of 2 (1,010 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @brocktoon1

I believe this is one of the more generic error codes which can have several reasons or cropping up. 

If you can, note down/screenshot your Player ID and then reinstall the app as a first step, please? Do make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection when doing so.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (953 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @brocktoon1

I believe this is one of the more generic error codes which can have several reasons or cropping up. 

If you can, note down/screenshot your Player ID and then reinstall the app as a first step, please? Do make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection when doing so.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (954 Views)