Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

Community Manager

Hello,

Apologies for the slow reply here. I know a couple of you have confirmed that this issue is now resolved but for those who still have this problem, it would be great if you got back to us with the following information.

• In what game mode does this occur?
  • On what console do you play (Xbox, PS)
  • What is your GamerTag/PSN ID?
  • Timestamp of when this last happened (date & time)

The timestamp is the most important aspect here as it'll allow us to look at what is happening on our end at that moment.

Thanks,

Roger.

Roger.png
Message 71 of 76 (319 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★ Novice

BFV and NFS payback playable again on multiplayer.

Platform: Ps4

Psn id: sohomsengupta89

Time stamp: 29th-30th Nov 

Message 72 of 76 (298 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Roger It was happening for some specific internet providers at our end., Especially Airtel Fiber ( India ). It was happening since the last 3 days atleast. On Ps4 as well as PC. For games like FIFA 21, BFV, NFS Payback, etc.
Message 73 of 76 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, I can also confirm that this has been resolved for me

Was occuring when any connection to EA servers was made on any game(Fifa, UFC, Etc.)

Platform: PS4

Was happening from the 26th evening IST +5:30 till this afternoon, about 5-6 hours back. Been working since then.

Message 74 of 76 (290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darkoi can not connect to the ea server....i have tried all the troubleshooting option....how can i fixed it?( PS4 )

Message 75 of 76 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hlias-p13 again it happened in 2022.. what to do?
Message 76 of 76 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help