Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★ Novice

Note I am able to connect to BFV see EA servers using Alliance Broadband in Kolkata but unable to do so on airtel fiber. Other games like COD MW are connecting fine.

Message 61 of 76 (443 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★★★ Novice

WIll we get a response from EA today. Its now been almost 4 days since we cannot connect to EA servers

Message 62 of 76 (415 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@shrivatsa11 I'm from Hyderabad and I'm facing the same issue. I too have ISP airtel, and it is connecting to the PSN and I'm able to access other games. Have you gotten a solution yet? Is it because of the Black Friday promo in FUT?
Message 63 of 76 (405 Views)

★★ Novice

Well I can't connect to any EA server on PS4. Both in Battlefield 5 and NFS Payback.

Let's all also tweet and register a complaint on Airtel customer care/ social pages.

Message 64 of 76 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What router are we using? I use a Dlink DSL 224

Message 65 of 76 (395 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Its not working in airtel router

Message 66 of 76 (393 Views)

★★ Novice
@som_finito The Nokia router provided by Airtel Fiber.
Message 67 of 76 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can someone from EA please help us out.

Message 68 of 76 (343 Views)

★★★ Novice

Servers are up again by its own..... can play ufc 4 now...what abt u guys?

Message 69 of 76 (319 Views)

★ Novice
@irfanfrashid Yes thanks so much I was losing hope
Message 70 of 76 (303 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help