Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers in Fifa 20 and NFS

★★★ Novice
@crazZYymonkey What abt the ps4 console can u send us the ip for the vpn so we can enter it here on the console
Message 51 of 76 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@crazZYymonkey Did this work for Playsation 4? 

Message 52 of 76 (384 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★ Newbie

i think airtel and kolkata region have changed some settings which isnt allowing us to connect to the ea games

Message 53 of 76 (357 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★ Newbie

please tell me what can we do i didnt play the weekend league because of this

Message 54 of 76 (354 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

same issue with me kolkata and airtel fiber

Message 55 of 76 (356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

bro i=how to change can you please guide.

Message 56 of 76 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@GlassmanHammer Is your airtel now working fine?

Message 57 of 76 (333 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any updates guys for ps4 console..??

Message 58 of 76 (323 Views)

★★ Novice

Unable to connect to Ea servers on Battlefield V PS4 since last 3 days.

ISP is Airtel Fiber

Location is Kolkata

Psnid sohomsengupta89

Airtel Fiber customer care said they don't do port forwarding.

Message 59 of 76 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm from Kolkata and facing the same is from last 3-4 days. I have Airtel Broadband connection. Others game can be playable but FIFA 21 unable to connect to the EA server. Its working when I try to connect with mobile hotspot. This is pathetic I missed the weekend league. 

Still I can't play by installing FIFA 21 into internal SSD it stuck on the loading screen. I figure it out by installing in external HDD and now this server issue....GOD. From the first day to till have some issue with this FIFA 21 don't how much time EA needs to fix all of this.

Message 60 of 76 (274 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help