Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★ Novice
@som_finito Yes I am from kolkata with GTPL connection facing same issue from 26th nov
Message 41 of 76 (451 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★ Novice
I am also facing the same issue from last 26th nov. I have tried all troubleshoot steps but nothing can resolve the problem.

I could able to login through my phone hotspot which is much slower connection speed.

Its not only happening with fifa21, I am getting Same issue with other EA games as well.

My router upnp is set to enable. The same setting was been used for long.

Platform: ps4 

Ea id:  protyush88 

ISP: GTPL, Kolkata 

Connection report: okay 

Game: Fifa21, Fifa20, NFS payback
Message 42 of 76 (450 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★ Novice
@som_finito I am also facing same issue from exactly same time 3:30pm around 26th nov. I am also from kolkata with different ISP.
Message 43 of 76 (434 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★★★ Novice

EA please respond and help us. Our region cannot login to EA servers. Kindly assist. There is no issue at the ISP end.

Message 44 of 76 (431 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Darko Hi, we'd really appreciate any help from your end!

Multiple people on multiple different ISPs but in one geographical location are having the exact same issue.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Message 45 of 76 (423 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Darko Is there any chance we get help from your side? we're paying customers being denied a service and subsequently being denied support for the same. Upon contacting EA support, which can only be done through mail, we get a basic reply stating "go through the troubleshooting' or 'contact ISP' or 'attach UOtrace' despite mentioning multiple times that we've already done that. We're in the middle of the weekend, and we aren't even getting basic support, let alone getting our issue resolved. Absolutely pathetic From EA sports.

Message 46 of 76 (406 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also from Kolkata having the same issues on FIFA 20 & UFC 4. UNABLE TO CONNECT TO EA SERVERS

Platform: ps4 

Ea id: irfanfrashid

ISP: Airtel, Kolkata 

PSN ID : irfan1921

Game: UFC 4, Fifa20

Message 47 of 76 (354 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers in Fifa 20 and NFS

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, @EA_Darko  This is happening across India. I'm from Hyderabad with an Airtel connection experiencing the same issue. Checked with ISP and no issue found on their end.

I have been an EA member since 2016 using the same ISP and never experienced such an issue. Request your team to proactively look into this and resolve it ASAP. 

Message 48 of 76 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Can we expect some help from EA. It looks like we are being ignored completely. This is blatant disrespect. Our whole community in this region cannot connect since Thursday. Someone please assist

Message 49 of 76 (293 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Guys i found the solution, it has to do with servers, so use VPN, protvpn app for PC, i switched to mumbai server and now i am able to login. Hope this helps you all. give a like if it does so others can see and get back to game asap. 

Message 50 of 76 (277 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help