Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hi Darko.. We are Expericing Same issue with Our Network in Visakhapatnam ( Andhrapradesh) from 26th Nov 2020 Afternoon .. Kindly Sort out this

ISP : Airtel BoardBand
Origin ID : GlassmanHammer
Time Stamp : 26th Nov 2020 Afternoon Onwards
Message 31 of 76 (259 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★ Novice

@EA_Darko Hi Darko.. We are Experiencing Same issue with Our Network in Visakhapatnam ( Andhra Pradesh) from 26th Nov 2020 Afternoon .. Kindly Sort out this

Message 32 of 76 (258 Views)

★★★ Novice
@som_finito Hi Som

We are Experiencing Same issue with Our Network in Visakhapatnam ( Andhrapradesh) from 26th Nov 2020 Afternoon .. Kindly Sort out this

Message 33 of 76 (294 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★ Novice
@som_finito Even I live in Kolkata and it isn’t working for me as well as my friend, ea we bought your game for a lot just fix this regional problem.
Message 34 of 76 (290 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★★★ Novice

Someone from EA please respond. It's not right to ignore one full region who are having the same issue

Message 35 of 76 (274 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am also facing the same issue from last 3days. I have tried all troubleshoot steps but nothing can resolve the problem.

Message 36 of 76 (271 Views)

★ Novice

Its not EA. Its Airtel. Im also facing the same issue from 26th Nov. The moment i connect to other isp it is working fine.

Message 37 of 76 (274 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We already reached out to Airtel. There was no change from their end. They have confirmed that.

Message 38 of 76 (272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

its definitely EA, i am using SITI broadband, it doesnt work , so i tried mobile internet ,AIrtel and jio both doesnt work too. And what other ISP are you using ,

Message 39 of 76 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

are you able to login ??? any message/email from EA?

Message 40 of 76 (265 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help