Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★★★ Novice

@shrivatsa11 could you please share the link for the other thread. And also are you and others too based in Kolkata?

Message 21 of 76 (394 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★ Apprentice

@som_finito Hi, what thread do you need linking to?

And yeah, I'm from Kolkata and have airtel as my ISP

Message 22 of 76 (393 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@shrivatsa11 Looks like Kolkata people are facing this issue

Message 23 of 76 (391 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i am in Bihar , using SITI which has its servers at Kolkata, so if kolkata is affected ,it seems to affect here too. This is real bad, specially on Black friday.

Message 24 of 76 (385 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is happening after the recent update. and on top of that black friday, servers are packed and so far EA is doing nothing to resolve this issue .

Message 25 of 76 (382 Views)

EA servers unavailable xbox one

★★★ Newbie

For last 2 days I am getting 'Unable to connect to EA servers at this time' error. anyone else facing this issue on xboxone

Message 26 of 76 (240 Views)

Hello

★★★ Newbie

Hello Team,

Since yesterday unable to connect to FIFA 20 EA servers although i have been using the same internet to connect for 2months without a single connectivity issue.

I have been receiving the same error.
Error message screenshot is attached.

I have already reported the concern against which a ticket got created and although i was not contacted by a Game Advisor as promised.

Case number 69493487.

Kindly look into it and address the concern.

Message 27 of 76 (246 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is insane..no response from EA. Can somebody look into this issue?

Message 28 of 76 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously there is an important issue with the server in Kolkata.

I am using alliance broadband connection & it's pretty strong, but whenever I am trying to connect to server it failed.

EA PLEASE HELP , FIX THIS ISSUE !!!!!!!!!!!

Message 29 of 76 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE EA.
THERE A PROBLEM WITH THE SERVER
Message 30 of 76 (321 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help