Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★ Novice
@som_finito I was using digi cable wifi as well and still the same problem
Message 11 of 76 (389 Views)

★★★ Novice
@som_finito It’s working on mobile data
Message 12 of 76 (382 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoI have the same issue. Could you please look into it. I tried all the troubleshooting steps.

Message 13 of 76 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DarkoCould you please look into this. I have attached the UOTrace and the screenhot

Message 14 of 76 (365 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★ Apprentice

Hi, thanks for the reply

Upon contacting my ISP they checked from their end and confirmed it wasn't anything from their side. They still helped me set up port forwarding based on the ports listed on EA's website, but I'm still unable to login. Like I said, it's not just fifa 21, but fifa 20 & other EA games that can't connect. I have already followed all the steps in the troubleshooting guide.

Message 15 of 76 (334 Views)

★ Apprentice

It would also seem that other people in the thread are having the exact same issue.

Some of them have the same ISP (Airtel), but some have different ISPs.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Message 16 of 76 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same here. EA please help. The ISP confirmed there is nothing at there end

Message 17 of 76 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem , its mostly related to India. I am using siti broadband connection and since yesterday i am unable to login to FUT. My mobile net too isnt working . If you find any solution let me know too/

Message 18 of 76 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not working for me , i am using Airtel. 

Message 19 of 76 (334 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Someone from EA please respond.

Message 20 of 76 (331 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help