Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

by shrivatsa11

Original Post

Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connection)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Fifa 21

This only happens on my main broadband connection. I changed to a phone hotspot and it connected on FUT. I tried other games on the broadband and it connected.

I have so far tried all the troubleshooting options, Including rebooting router/console, changing DNS, reinstalling game, etc. Anyone have the same problem? If so, how'd it get fixed?

Message 1 of 76 (1,359 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

Community Manager

Hey @shrivatsa11 if it works on other connections then I would recommend speaking with your ISP and working with them to fix the issue.

That it only affects your main network would point to the issue being network or ISP based.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 76 (1,334 Views)

Re: Error: Unable to connect to EA servers....(Only on one Main internet connect

★ Apprentice

Hey Thanks for your reply!

Can it be an ISP issue if the psn servers are working and other multiplayer games are connecting without any issue?

Message 3 of 76 (1,332 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @shrivatsa11 if the issue is only when connected to a certain network then this would mean that the issue is network or ISP based.

You can try things like powercycling your router, turn if off and then back on 5 minutes later, but if it's something more and you have already tried our troubleshooting guide (https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/) then your ISP is worth chatting to.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 76 (1,327 Views)

Unable to connect to EA servers in Fifa 20 and NFS

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to connect to EA servers to play online friendlies in FIFA 20 in PS4 pro. There was no such problem like this any time. All of a sudden this started happening..

Although it works fine on mobile hotspot

The internet connection is fibernet/broadband.

ISP : Airtel 

Message 5 of 76 (1,301 Views)

Unable to connect online using my Ethernet connection from today

★★★★★ Novice

I am unable to connect to EA servers in FIFA 21 using my Ethernet connection from today. It was working fine previously. I am able to connect with my mobile hotspot network though. Can somebody help in sorting this out

Message 6 of 76 (1,358 Views)

Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★★★ Novice

I am unable to connect to EA servers since yesterday. I have done all the troubleshooting steps. There is no issue with my ISP. It worked till yesterday 3.30 PM Indian Standard Time. After that I tried to login at 5pm, and I have not been able to login since. I tried with other ISP, still I could not. I am attaching the UOTrace file as well as the error screenshot. I am able to play online other games.

CONSOLE : PS4

ID : El_Finito86

ISP : Airtel

Kindly assist.

Message 7 of 76 (1,354 Views)

Unable to connect to EA servers fifa 21

★★★ Novice

When I start the game up I just can’t go into any online game mode because it says unable to connect to the ea servers!! It is 100% EA because I can still play rocket league and fortnite online!! My friends who live in the same city are also facing this problem!! What to do? I won’t be able to play weekend league!!

Message 8 of 76 (1,297 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★ Novice
@som_finito It’s happened to me as well!! I think kolkata has taken a hit!! Coz my other friends over here are facing the same problem!!
Message 9 of 76 (1,335 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA servers

★★★★★ Novice
@haydnrodrigues96 There are other people using airtel facing the save issue too..
Message 10 of 76 (1,331 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help