Error: Too many computers have accessed this account's version of Battlefield 1

by ammar_ali_911

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error: Too many computers have accessed this account's version of Battlefield 1

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi. I completed download of Battlefield 1 trial yesterday and was working fine. Now I am getting this error when I try to launch the game from Origin:

"Too  many computers have accessed this account's version of Battlefield 1 (Trial) recently. Please try again later."

I have repaired and re-installed the game but to no avail. I haven't played this game on any other pc but mine and neither does anyone else have access to my account to my knowledge. I have re-set my password just in case. 

I have already purchased this game if it is of any relevance.

I couldn't find anyone else reporting a similar error for Battlefield 1 so any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Edit: I have verified my device as trusted but still not working.

Message 1 of 17 (33,255 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error: Too many computers have accessed this account's version of Battlefiel

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I just sorted out the problem by deleting Origin from control panel and re-installing it. Seems like a bug in Origin. Thanks for your time!

View in thread

Message 3 of 17 (38,768 Views)

All Replies

Re: Error: Too many computers have accessed this account's version of Battlefiel

★★★ Expert

Your account may be compromised. That can happen even if none of your information is altered and, nothing appears to be amiss. Please Contact An Advisor.
Use the flag at the top to select your country.
Provide the requested information.
Choose a contact method.

Available contact option vary by location and, time of day.

They will be able to see if your account has be accessed form locations that could not possibly be your location and, help you secure your account. They will also be able to check why you might be getting that message if your account is not compromised.

Message 2 of 17 (33,176 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for the reply. I just sorted out the problem by deleting Origin from control panel and re-installing it. Seems like a bug in Origin. Thanks for your time!

Message 3 of 17 (38,769 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Sorry but in my case that did not solve the problem , i am trying to get in touch through live chat with a rep but the queue is very long! Also my account is secured double checked it!

Message 4 of 17 (33,157 Views)

★★★ Novice

I deleted Origin from control panel, re-downloaded Origin and then installed it on my rig. I also set my PC as a trusted device in ea security settings. You may try re-tracing my steps and see if it works.

Message 5 of 17 (33,139 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Although i uninstalled and reinstalled  Origin, i did not made a restart on windows ( 10 64-bit ) , i added code verification on login , but i could not figure out how to add my pc as trusted device, i will and i will post the results!

Message 6 of 17 (33,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get the same message for The Sims 4 Free trial and i never played it and EA has a guy who doesn't know what he is doing. He told me to call my internet provider to change ip address

Message 7 of 17 (32,644 Views)

★ Novice

If i delete and re-install origin, will my games delete too or after re-installing they will work normall just nothing happened( i mean other game not the game with rpoblem)

Message 8 of 17 (31,857 Views)

★★ Novice

No it wont 

Message 9 of 17 (31,686 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I play tonight and exit from game ,after half hour I was back to game press play trough Origin and recieve this message :

-Too many computers have accessed this account's version of BF 1...

WTF happen with my game.

Today on same account cant play BF4 cause :

-could not activate BF 4 Digital Deluxe on this computer etc etc .. I enter my valid activation code and new message code already activated. . I do not know what  going over this.

Message 10 of 17 (31,612 Views)