Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error Message on the webapp: It looks like your EA account doesn't have a FUT 19

by thgr467

Original Post

Re: Error Message on the webapp: It looks like your EA account doesn't have a FU

★★★★ Novice

Still down 9;05 gmt 

Message 51 of 88 (335 Views)

Re: Error Message on the webapp: It looks like your EA account doesn't have a FU

★★★★ Novice

still down.

still terrible.

Message 52 of 88 (325 Views)

Rif.: Can't access FUT on Web app - No associated FUT Club

★★★★ Newbie

me 2....must be a ea prolbem...wait little bit...

Message 53 of 88 (83 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Nope still no working at all :/
Message 54 of 88 (282 Views)

★★★★ Novice
let me guess...
they lost the WL rewards and twiddling fingers, thinking "what i do now"
lol
geniunely, i wouldn't be surprised
Message 55 of 88 (261 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, so on the fifaforums time it is currently 8:11am ... guess its gonna take another 49 mins?

source : https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/479201/its-9-am-and-servers-still-down#latest

Message 56 of 88 (254 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's bad enough how often this stuff happens but it would make it a bit easier if they would at least acknowledge a certain issue rather than ignoring it. Have a sticky IN MAINTENANCE thread at the top  at least.

Message 57 of 88 (230 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Should, but is not
Message 58 of 88 (209 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

same here, still down on mobile and desktop webapp 

Message 59 of 88 (314 Views)

Ultimate team

★★★ Newbie

Hi why can't I sign into ultimate team 

Message 60 of 88 (55 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help