Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Error Message on the webapp: It looks like your EA account doesn't have a FU

by SoppyFish57

Original Post

Cannot start Division Rivals games and cannot connect to Ultimate Team

★★★★ Novice

So i needed one or two more wins to get Rank I in Div 2 but because of the maintenance window i cannot connect to any games.

I have currently 18970 points and i need 19540.

After the maintenance window the period should be extended so i can get Rank 1.

Message 20 of 88 (114 Views)

Re: Error Message on the webapp: It looks like your EA account doesn't have a FU

★★★★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me, it was working fine before..

Message 22 of 88 (1,656 Views)

★★ Novice

I've got this too? Anyone know what the * is going on? Invested to much time in my fut to have it disappear now...

Message 23 of 88 (1,631 Views)

★★ Novice

Same for me.. today that i need to open my rewards.. !!! 

solve it fastly plzz !

Message 24 of 88 (1,616 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I take the same mistake. hopefully fix it as soon as possible. I think my account is being banned. I hope it isn't Frown

Message 25 of 88 (1,599 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dont panic i think its due to scheduled maintenance 

Message 26 of 88 (1,491 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Why is there never an explanation when this happens? So annoying. The last time it lasted a whole morning.

Message 27 of 88 (1,482 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hope so..

Message 28 of 88 (1,477 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Me too, cant log into companion or web apps.

Really winds me up when they offer no explanation whatsoever.
Message 29 of 88 (1,424 Views)

★★ Novice

I confirm it's due to maintenance that will last untill 09:00 so now should work.

Message 30 of 88 (1,399 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help