Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error Loading Pilot Data

by NemoTheImp

Original Post

Error loading pilot data

★★★★ Novice

Every time I do a ( try to do a) stronghold I get this error and it takes all my consumables and kicks me out.

Message 51 of 76 (144 Views)

Re: Error loading Pilot Data. Please try again.

★★★★ Guide

Don't worry, this is a 6 week old build, I'm sure it will be fixed for the release.

OMEGALUL

Message 52 of 76 (184 Views)

★★★★ Novice
All day, I’m just done at this point.
Message 53 of 76 (181 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SysCOE When that happens, jump into the forge and back out (without changing anything) before you try again.

Message 54 of 76 (167 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I really am awestruck this is still happening....  how long has the game been out now.    This is just plain ridiculous.   When i get this error now i just stop playing.   I've lost all patience with this game.

Message 55 of 76 (146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Made a thread about it yesterday cause i noticed at least on ps4 that game game won`t save any data as long as you do not go to options and then leave the game. Seems like there is no autosave for that profile. So if the server is now trying to match the two profiles it probably will cause those errors we get all the time. Just a guess.

Message 56 of 76 (140 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same here - do a few missions (pilot error crash on expedition screen each time), and then have to fight going in and out of freeplay to clear your backpack so you can at least continue.  I gave up and stopped playing.  I hate to admit it, but I'm going back to Destiny.  It might be terrible, but at least it doesn't crash avery time.

Message 57 of 76 (134 Views)

Re: Error loading pilot data

★★★ Guide

It happens so often to me I think it's now the next stage in the mission.

Message 58 of 76 (124 Views)

Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

★★★ Guide

While I feel for my XBox brethren, as a PS4 user, I'm glad to hear it's not just our equipment that is generating these errors.  Please don't mistake this as my being glad you're getting these errors - it's just a bit of a relief to know it's not just PS4.  If it's across all platforms, there may be a greater influence on repair time.

Message 59 of 76 (127 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I was having this occur frequently.

I opened all the ports on router for anthem.

It still was happening...(seemed to be less so though)

Now... if I load in and see that my armor doesn't look right (it's default instead of the way I personalized it) I switch weapons and it updates and I don't get the error.
Message 60 of 76 (124 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help