Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error Loading Pilot Data

by NemoTheImp

Original Post

FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME

★★★★ Novice

EVERY DAY I WASTE MY TIME GETTING "ERROR LOADING PILOT DATA" ISSUES. FREEPLAY DOESN'T LOAD HALF THE TIME OR WORSE. YOU LOAD INTO ANY MISSION AND GET BOOTED OUT. FREEPLAY STAYS IN A LOAD SCREEN FOREVER THEN CANCELS WITH AN ERROR MESSAGE. 

FIX YOUR BROKEN * GAME.

P.S. ERROR LOADING MY * MONEY FOR WHATEVER BROKEN * YOU RELEASE IN THE FUTURE.

Message 41 of 76 (210 Views)

Re: FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME

★★ Guide

D: !

I am PC player and I am play fine :e

anyway cheer you . hope you get fix on it .

cheer 

Message 42 of 76 (290 Views)

Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

They giving me advice like change your weapon or your language in game... ;D I play with random people elysium chest run and sometimes I got this 10 times in a row and sometimes somebody else. This bug occur so often that now after 3 times Im quiting the game. If they will not provide fix in April Im Done with the game I got 200h and 50h from my time is this * bug another 50h is loading screens so My true gameplay time is about 100h ;p

This bug like others with DC which people have right now should be adress instantly. But the truth is that they even don't know how to fix it and maybe even they never will.... couse this frostbite is broken and this whole system with loading every part of the game. I like the game but even this will not hold me to play this more if they will not adress this type of bugs couse they are the worst.

April maybe May if the game still will be like this Im Done, actually already started looking for different game and that's not hate guys that's just the Fact's how game bad is right now ;/ I was sitting completely silence like you see 200h on timer but now Im tired really.  GL Bioware but that's not how you making games. It's my last buy from Bioware and EA maybe after 2-3 months I will buy the game from them but never faster.

GL. GG. Game Over.

Message 43 of 76 (277 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This problem has actually gotten worse for me over the last few days. I didn’t even know that was possible but I’m grtting disconnected 5/6 times at least. I just can’t...even...sigh.
Message 44 of 76 (278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm getting utterly sick with this error. Every patch makes it worse and the patch that claimed to reduce them increased them instead.

If this isn't completely fixed by end of April I'm probably done with the game. Doing something that should take 1 hour turns into a 1 and half hour chore just due to the sheer number of reloads I have to do...DAILY!

Message 45 of 76 (206 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Xbox One X 

The state of getting error loading pilot data is getting beyond a joke it has got worse over time since the games release there's nothing worse than load screen get in to freeplay, mission , contract, stronghold to be kicked in the first 15 seconds then another load screen to finally see error loading pilot data . Press A to clear then B back at the fort then try again for the same thing to happen over and over again . 

Message 46 of 76 (186 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And again today after the new patch. they should scrap anthem and hand out full refunds. this is just plain unacceptable for a fully released title with rolling content taking priority over stability and optimization. I'm not going to complain about loot or inscriptions, because i can't stay in-game long enough to get the loot. I'm going back to steam, both Bioware and EA/Origin are a waste of time.

Message 47 of 76 (171 Views)

Error loading pilot data - ps4

★★★★ Novice

As there are still a lot of those erros regarding loading the pilot data, i`ve noticed at least on ps4 that the game will not save any pilot data no matter what you do unless you go to options and then leave the game. Now from my understanding if the game is matching the files on the ps4 with the files on EA servers it probably won`t work or causing issues as they`re not the same.

Isn`t there some kind of autosaving, i mean like every game does this, either before you start a new mission or after ending. Seems like Anthem won`t do that or probably is also some kind of broken and therefore causing all those errors or at least a good amount of them.

What`s your opinion on this, cause it also seems to get worse from patch to patch.

Message 48 of 76 (187 Views)

Re: Error loading Pilot Data. Please try again.

★★★★ Novice

I am still seeing this issue even after the 1.04 update.  Hope they are still working towards a solution for this.

Message 49 of 76 (217 Views)

Re: Error loading Pilot Data. Please try again.

★★★★ Novice

I still get it to, sometimes get it 5 or 6 times Without ever letting me play until finally I just turn it off 

Message 50 of 76 (205 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help