Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Error Loading Pilot Data

by NemoTheImp

Original Post

Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

★★★★ Novice

So as i see no official response to your post i assume bioware doesnt care.  There are times like tonight where i spend 90 mins trying to play and manage to not beable to.  I cant log in at all, or if i get in a couple mins later i am booted.  This happens alot to me, and talking to sony for support i get told to delete and reinstall tje game, which i have done twice.  

I really regret buying this game.  

Message 31 of 76 (236 Views)

Re: Error loading Pilot Data. Please try again.

★★★★ Novice

Literally same. Reach end game, and now I gotta start all over again in Division 2, which I initially never planned on playing. All I really wanna do is blow some scars up. How is that too much to ask, bioware had fully working servers for ME3 whats the deal...

Message 32 of 76 (310 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

If you load in and your armor looks like the default, SWITCH WEAPONS. According to Reddit, this can help keep you from getting kicked out.

if you can’t load in at all, try going into the forge once, then try again.

Message 33 of 76 (286 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I may have isolated the issue I noticed that this mostly happens when accessing the forge through your javelin. So when you do you want to change your load out or cosmetics do so directly from the Forge and not from your javelin.

Message 34 of 76 (266 Views)

Champion

Are you crafting the sigils before each mission, or crafting them in bulk and then equipping them? I feel like the former has a higher chance of failing to load the player data properly. Also, changing cosmetics and appearance right before the expedition seems more likely to cause the issue. Basically it seems like the expedition server sometimes doesn’t get the updated state of your loadout by the time you load into the game, and goes “that’s not right, according to my cache that’s not what you’re supposed to have equipped.”

Heroes and Champions are community members recognized for being helpful, constructive, and positive. More info here.

We don’t work for EA. Our opinions are our own.
Message 35 of 76 (257 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me Too and I also lost consumables.

Consumables are the ONLY thing worth crafting IMO because they aren't plaqued by RNG and loosing them hurts.

Message 36 of 76 (225 Views)

Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

★★★★ Novice

mate, I'm already connected via cable. have been since day one.

and my current roommate can play PUBG on his xbone via the wireless, no problem. 

Message 37 of 76 (179 Views)

★★ Guide

It's infuriating. I get this 1/3 of the times when starting a stronghold or freeplay.  Just sit  back relax and restart it. timeconsuming to say the least.

Message 38 of 76 (208 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me.  Chat with support and they said they would let the techs know.  Then they sent me troubleshooting tips for PS4, when i clearly stated that I was using for PC, but from what I've seen consoles are having the same issues. I like this game. Sad it's being ruined by a horrible release.  Error loading pilot data has ruined this for me

Message 39 of 76 (193 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I witnessed another odd graphical glitch yesterday where a interceptor had two of the colossus armor pieces attached to his skin and played out the entire mission like this. 🤪

Message 40 of 76 (203 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help