Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Error Loading Pilot Data

by Rompelsteelskin

Original Post

Error Loading Pilot Data

★★★★ Novice

so, this is, still, a thing.
not only does this happen half of the time I start the game (normally immediately booting me back to the "main menu"), but today it started to happen when I try to go into Freeplay.
it just kicks you back to the Fort Tarsis starting point and eats all of your sigils in the process.

how is this a thing?? I get it in a Beta (though that close to release it was already quite embarrassing), but it's two weeks since Anthem launched and it still cannot perform the most basic tasks of  a "liiiiive service" (feel free to imagine it in Jim "*" Sterling's voice).

why again should I care about playing the game, if neither game nor publisher/developer care for my time put into said game?

Message 1 of 76 (1,263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

so, a third time today. this time fortress assault. 1 minute in, kicked out again :/

tried a freeplay session with only low tier sigils, no problem. go into assault with two epic sigils ... kawoom.
that's 7 epic sigils I lost today, without even a minute of gameplay. your loading screens though are doing just fine.

Message 2 of 76 (1,256 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
error code 0x41cee95caebe7a49-0
Message 3 of 76 (1,247 Views)

★★★★ Novice
0x594125e8aebe7a49-0 error and the 0x4ddd041caebe7a49-0 error
Message 4 of 76 (1,235 Views)

★★★★ Novice

still ongoing, two days later.

the "game" has become literally unplayable for me.

well, I guess I should thank you for making that decision for me. 

you should be embarrassed, EA and Bioware. really darn embarrassed

Message 5 of 76 (1,173 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I had 14 disconnection with the error cant load pilot data in less an hour... I get it regularly since the game release. I didnt had this kind of problem in the beta.

I deinstalling anthem when if it doesnt get better after the next patch...

Message 6 of 76 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Got this error 3 out of 5 times today between 1500 and 1600 EST trying to get to Freeplay. 

The other 2 times, I got into Freeplay and the game locked up within 5 minutes. 

Wouldn't really irritate me if not for the 15 Epic consumables that disappeared. I'm in Freeplay to get epic ember but damn the return on investment was bad today.

Message 7 of 76 (1,123 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Add me to this list.

Sometimes I can play with no issue for a few hours, other times I can't get more than a minute into a mission.  Tarsis works fine, but I can't do anything (including Freeplay).  Then there are times where I can Tarsis or Freeplay, but any Contracts or Strongholds simply don't function properly (Pilot data issues).

Message 8 of 76 (1,115 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I never had "error loading Pilot data" until today when I moved the game over to SSD. It happened constantly. So, after most of the day trying to do repairs I moved it back and problem gone. I wanted the faster loading times from the SSD but I 'd rather wait longer and have a stable load.

Message 9 of 76 (1,091 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Anmi2g I wish I had that option. but I "only" got an SSD installed :D
Message 10 of 76 (1,082 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help