Error: Failed to move Sim

by Angela-Angela41

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error: Failed to move Sim

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Someone is wanting to adopt one of my sims and when I try everytime it says Failed to move out sim! This sim is able to be moved out cause I just promoted her from a kid. I tried closing out the game and everything but nothing works. What do I do? I’m on Apple device which shouldn’t make a difference but it does it on both my iPhone and my iPad! I’ve tried the trouble shooting steps, reinstalling, clearing cache & data, resetting my WiFi and so on. It only does it on the bottom person name in the pict but the other person acct is fine and it moves her. 

Message 1 of 5 (789 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error: Failed to move Sim

★ Guide

Someone on discord figured out the prob. What it was is the person on top asked first so that’s why it said failed for her cause I didn’t press ignore. If I pressed ignore it would have sent it to the bottom person. That’s soo weird. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (744 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Angela-Angela41 Do you have two requests from the same person to move in the same Sim?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (769 Views)

★ Guide

No it’s from 2 different people. The bottom one it wouldn’t ever let me send to her so I approved the top one and it moved her. So we are trying again with an new sim but it will prob happen again. 

Message 3 of 5 (764 Views)

Hero
@Angela-Angela41 The other player probably knows, but just to be sure, they need to have an empty playable Sim slot for you Sim to move in. Tell us how it goes next time.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 5 (753 Views)

★ Guide

Someone on discord figured out the prob. What it was is the person on top asked first so that’s why it said failed for her cause I didn’t press ignore. If I pressed ignore it would have sent it to the bottom person. That’s soo weird. 

Message 5 of 5 (745 Views)