Error Code : DR1001 after latest update 03 march 2020

by Mikyle2323

Original Post

Error Code : DR1001 after latest update 03 march 2020

★★★ Newbie

I have no idea why , but after updating the game I get disconnected from the server trying to play online... 

Really frustrating as it never did this prior to the update

Any suggestion/solutions ? 

Message 1 of 5 (1,111 Views)

Re: Error Code : DR1001 after latest update 03 march 2020

Community Manager

@Mikyle2323 

Previously, the following workaround has helped some with this error, let us know how you get on, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/ERROR-CODE-DR1001/m-p/8420720#M1137

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,086 Views)

Re: Error Code : DR1001 after latest update 03 march 2020

★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry  I have this problem for weeks now.  I can’t apply wraps/ paint jobs to my cars and everytime i tried to join online to play with my friends, it disconnected me and showed me error code dr1005. It’s very frustrating. Do you maybe have a suggestion how to fix it or will be an update where this problem will be fixed ?? I hope i get an answer ASAP.

Message 3 of 5 (1,063 Views)

error code DR1001

★★★★★ Novice

I can't play Online  Every time I play Online The Game say Error Code DR1001 

Message 4 of 5 (986 Views)

Error Dr1001

★ Novice

I know there have been a few threads about this before, but none seem to have an answer. (Even reddit only came up with some weird solution; 

"It might sound stupid but it works.

I'm on PC, so start origin as administrator,

Start the game, wait till you get options(menu screen)

Create a party, then press c on pc to view your profile or any other control PS4/xbox

Go to settings and then go to credits and wait till Matt Webster comes.

That's all."  - which alas, Did not work..)

I also know there's another topic titled 'stuck load screen' which was pinned on the main menu to this place, I don't know whether that quite correlates to the same issue I'm having though. The load screen (as can be seen in the image attached to this message) will eventually load up to a full bar, though it takes a while. However nothing will happen. It will just get stuck there and do nothing. 

As seen in said picture, the error is called Dr1001, and whilst there are quite a few topics on the issue (mainly on google), none have an actual solution, and most seem to be rather old. From before december etc. 

So um, I can no longer seem to login to online play. On the first day of the crossplatform patch I logged in and everything was fine, the second attempt at logging in was today and and now I can't. Smiley face. Standard smile

So, any fixes please? presumably this must be fairly well known about by now right? Halp thanks. Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (900 Views)