Error Code CE-34878-0 only on Apex Legends

by xLindsey27x

Original Post

Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 only on Apex Legends

★★★★ Novice
@xLindsey27x go to reddit season 7 support megathread. That is where i posted my issue. The dev user name on reddit is Akhsihs. I dont know of other ones. Make sure to let him know that you want the club deleted or have urself removed from the club.

All the other fixes with deleting friends, resetting console, rebuilding database, updating network... etc... will NOT fix the issue. Its a club issue. Only the removal of the club will fix.
Message 21 of 57 (569 Views)

Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 PS4 Apex Legends

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent It will not fix the issue. The only fix is to disband the club associated with the account, or remove the account from the club. Its a club bug, not a console bug.
Message 22 of 57 (580 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Nickflows read my reply below. Also make sure you have all of your club information. Club name, club tag, username of the club creator and your username
Message 23 of 57 (570 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Rivsry See my reply at the end of the thread. The club has to be deleted from the game manually by a dev. Its a club error. Nothing else will fix it.
Message 24 of 57 (591 Views)

★★ Novice

@she_tried_oops do you know the username of the Apex Dev to reach out to on Reddit? I am experiencing the exact same problem as well and have tried every possible suggestion. It's been 2 weeks now. 

Message 25 of 57 (586 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MJA-Nguyen @she_tried_oops You guys are amazing! Thank you! I contacted them and I'm waiting for a reply now Standard smile
Message 26 of 57 (569 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates, everyone. I'll forward this up for a look. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 27 of 57 (551 Views)

Re: Glitched club causing infinite loop of crashing!

★★★ Newbie

Still experiencing this issue. It's been over a week now.

Message 28 of 57 (549 Views)

Re: Game Crashes before making it to lobby

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem, I spent hundreds euros on my account and I can’t play it anymore.

Respawn do something for god sake.

Message 29 of 57 (481 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@kofiachie397 See my earlier comments on this thread. It has everything you need. You can find a dev by simply going to apex legends reddit page and finding a post with a dev reply. There you can find a dev username. I posted the username of the dev that i worked with in my earlier comments
Message 30 of 57 (541 Views)