Error Code CE-34878-0 only on Apex Legends

by xLindsey27x

Original Post

Game Crashes before making it to lobby

★★ Novice

I started my Own club ( Daughterof Khaos) I was kicked by the Club administrators. Now I can’t even get on the game it will blue screen before I even make it to the lobby. I have back up my data, uninstall the game, reinstall the game. All updates are up to date for the system and the game. I have restored the licenses several times. I have a  Questions: If this continues am I going to get a refund for the battle pass that I bought? This is one of my favorite game now. Playing this game is apart of my daily routine, I played this game to distress from work. I really just want to play my game!!! I miss my squad. When is this going to be Fixed?????

Message 11 of 57 (501 Views)

Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 PS4 Apex Legends

Community Manager

Hey all,

Were you able to try removing some of the people on your friends list to see if that makes any difference? We have seen some cases in the past where that has helped with errors like this. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 12 of 57 (629 Views)

Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 only on Apex Legends

★★★★ Novice
@MJA-Nguyen I still haven't been able to log into my account. I ended up just restarting on a different account Frown
Message 13 of 57 (623 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@RugbyIsBetter I deleted a couple of people off my friends list and it's still not working.
Message 14 of 57 (621 Views)

Glitched club causing infinite loop of crashing!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Life_is_Baked
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. VermTheWorm, DuckysOnQuack
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Server select screen (Press X to Continue) screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Joining a Club
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 11.26.20
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Complete game crash
What should be happening instead? Load to main menu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at our club "Tha zoo" it has -3/30 members which can't be possible. Once you join the club, your game will crash and you will be thrown into infinite loop of crashing

Message 15 of 57 (556 Views)

Re: Glitched club causing infinite loop of crashing!

★★★ Newbie

Was trying to report the Club on a separate account, and accidentally joined, now this account is stuck in infinite crash loop too.

Message 16 of 57 (536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My issue was resolved by a Apex Legends Developer from reddit!!! He help my friends and I. He deleted the Club we were in (all members in the Club could not log onto our accts, Club Glitch) and now Im able to log back into my acct! @xLindsey27x 

Message 17 of 57 (605 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@MJA-Nguyen Oh my god!! Can you please tell me who he is or how I can contact him?
Message 18 of 57 (599 Views)

★★ Novice

I think I have the same issue with a club glitching the game. How do you delete the club?

Message 19 of 57 (587 Views)

★★ Novice

@xLindsey27x @Nickflows Yeahhh. The club glitch def sounds like the issues you are running into like my friends and myself!! 

Let me link up with my friend, She helped and did all of the leg work and communications with the Apex Dev. So stand-by and I'll be right back guys! Brbz!!

Message 20 of 57 (570 Views)