Re: Error Code CE-34878-0 PS4 Apex Legends

by F_DILAN

Original Post

★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Kent Thanks for all your help and patience with me on this! I am now able to confirm that it works. I managed to get a reply from one of the devs on Reddit and he took me out of my club. He mentioned that the issue is being fixed for everyone else too so I urge folks to be a little more patient if it is not yet fixed for you. Thank you once again Kent. 

Message 51 of 57 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@kofiachie397 

Thanks for the update!

The last news I heard was that the team is making progress on fixing the issue, but there wasn't a set date on when that might happen just yet. I hadn't heard any confirmation that it was fixed for everyone.

Just to double-check, are other people in this thread still running into the same error, or were you also able to log back into the game? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 52 of 57 (344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was finally able to log back into my account on Apex a couple of days ago. On my second account I went on and found my club that was created through my main account and reported it a couple of times, I dont know if this was the reason for its fix but I think it was. 

Message 53 of 57 (320 Views)

Community Manager

@xLindsey27x 

Thanks for following up! Did it show that you had been removed from the Club on your main account, or were you still a member? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 54 of 57 (296 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I was still in my club which was a surprise, I thought the club would've been deleted which it was not.
Message 55 of 57 (285 Views)

Community Manager

@xLindsey27x 

Gotcha, thanks! This sounds like an issue we've been tracking for a bit. We've been seeing reports where people are getting the message that says they were removed from their Club (or the Club was disbanded), but after some time it will correct itself and show that they are still a member. 

The Apex Legends team has been investigating this, but I'm afraid we don't have a time frame on when it might be resolved. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thanks for bearing with us while it's under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 56 of 57 (262 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have same problem how can i fix it i did everything but it's same what confuses me my brother account doesn't have any problem in the same ps4 

Message 57 of 57 (181 Views)