Re: Error Code 721 (Xbox One)

by DuckedOutGuy

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
I'm on PC and having this issue non stop. I tried signing out, quiting, powercycling my PC, repairing the game but nothing seems to solve it. I'll reinstall if its happening still in 8 hrs, but I'm missing out on triple exp which is lame. Also I got kicked from a match yesterday after going from 64-69 heavy, none of the exp carried over... it was all for nothing.
Message 30 of 256 (2,134 Views)

★★★ Novice

On PC the game works fine but I keep getting this stupid error on Xbox. I've tried everything except reinstalling, but from the other posts it looks like that wouldn't fix the problem anyway.

Message 31 of 256 (2,111 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
If I had to guess, this might be a bug related to the new update.

The reality is, this game has been out too long for something like this to happen. If users are having issues, those issues shouldn't be connecting or not connecting to the darn servers
Message 32 of 256 (2,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too. I actually connected my Xbox One to my phone's mobile hotspot and I connected to EA servers just fine. I contacted EA via live chat and they said many people are having this problem and that "they are working to solve this issue". They just had an update March 27, 2019, so this likely introduced a bug for some people.

Message 34 of 256 (2,082 Views)

Re: Error code 721 yesterday and today

★★★ Newbie
I honestly can’t do anything about it. I got answers from 2018 regarding this issue but nothing works. I restarted Xbox, unplugged and plugged my wifi, and even checked if there was an update but nothing. It’s been happening to me for two days as well.
Message 35 of 256 (8,229 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Yeah this is so annoying
Message 36 of 256 (8,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well. Just purchased this for myself and a friend and can't even play Frown

Message 37 of 256 (8,181 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm on PC and this error is driving me nuts. I'm just trying to play some capital supremacy after not playing for a long time. I wish EA would do SOMETHING to effectively address this issue. So far all their reset DNS, check connection, renew ip stuff are not working at all. I paid $60 for this game and can't even play it. Ridiculous. 

Message 38 of 256 (2,554 Views)

Can’t connect to EA servers on Star Wars Battlefront 2

★★ Newbie

On an Xbox One X that’s only a few months old and my WiFi is working perfectly on all other devices, I can also play all other games online on my console. Can’t go online for Star Wars Battlefront 2, it says it can’t connect to EA servers.

Message 39 of 256 (1,985 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This is horrible I agree, one of my friends just had the same provlem.

i can play via my cell phone hot spot but not via WiFi this is bulls-it

Message 40 of 256 (2,534 Views)