Error Code 32.0 after winning KaM but no reward

by LordRayo1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Error Code 32.0 after winning KaM but no reward

★★ Novice

Won event (LsTb KaM sm). spinning wheel icon. Error Code 32.0 pops up. No win registered. EA help was no help as case 86331495 was opened within minutes of it happening and promised an answer within 48 hours. Just ended another call where I was informed to come here in hopes its seen by CG. Yes game was updated prior to going in. Yes very stable internet connection. Yes. My all R7 shaak n clones win handily consistently. I just want my Kam shard for myself and my guildies and quickly. Thank you

Message 1 of 6 (674 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error Code 32.0 after winning KaM but no reward

Community Manager

Hey @LordRayo1 

As I previously stated we are unable to provide assistance with missing items, for your connection it is possible it lost connection to our server versus outright wifi capability. 

I would recommend checking out our Basic Troubleshooting Guide then checking if this continues. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (596 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@LordRayo1 Were are unable to assist with missing items on Answers HQ. We can provide any relevant information and take feedback and bug reports over what may be happening. 

Based on the message you got, It seems it may have lost connection to our servers. To check do you see this happen over WiFi or Cell Data?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (623 Views)

★★ Novice

I did not lose wifi as I was on with EA help with 45 seconds of it happening. Again today 70 shards for JMK eaten with a locked icon screen. This is not an internet issue and please just send us the KaM shards. I'll eat the 70 tickets 

Appreciate it if you respond again

Message 3 of 6 (616 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @LordRayo1 

As I previously stated we are unable to provide assistance with missing items, for your connection it is possible it lost connection to our server versus outright wifi capability. 

I would recommend checking out our Basic Troubleshooting Guide then checking if this continues. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (597 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not understand as you're directing me to a help section! Why? There are no responses in the forums that will fix this. The whole community knows there are issues with being booted during the game during any/all areas. Game crashing. Game freezing. Icons disappearing. Game not loading. Wins not registering. Sign up issues Etc. I have had issues in the past with WaT shards when DSTB first dropped and CG did make good on "their" error by distributing the rewards albeit it took 7-10 days if I remember correcrly. You CAN  issue the 1 shard of KaM to myself and my guildmates however if you WILL NOT then just say it. I only ask for what is justly ours no more (though it should) and no less. As of now we are in the lesser department. Kindly make this right. Please I implore you so I do not lose my place in a top tier guild through no fault of mine. 

Message 5 of 6 (557 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same error code happening for me. It has become more frequent and happens during any game mode. I have a 1Gig connection all to myself. I do not have connection issues but the game keeps needing to restart. I’m getting ready to just drop the game and spend my money elsewhere.

Message 6 of 6 (519 Views)