Error Code 3.0

by thekillernox

Original Post

Error Code 3.0

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hello guys since yesterday’s afternoon i cannot go into my mods sets loadout to asign mod sets to my characters for the GA championship as well as selling mods tab. The game automatically crashes when i click on those buttons. What to do? I tried reinstalling the game thrice, logged on a different device with the same account and nothing works: im getting super anxious!

Message 1 of 9 (829 Views)

Re: Error Code 3.0

Community Manager

Hi @thekillernox, we've found troubleshooting has helped fix that error message for some players in the past. These steps will differ though depending on what you play on. For iOS, this EA help article outlines troubleshootings steps: "EA mobile game troubleshooting on Ipad and Iphone". For an Android device, please check out this EA help article: "Android troubleshooting for EA Mobile Games". 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 9 (739 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna I did all the steps for the iphone and nothing worked
Message 3 of 9 (725 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @thekillernox, hmm ok it might be a bug. Had you any trouble with lag before this?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 4 of 9 (693 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Well apparently it was resolved while i was sleeping, i woke up and it was fixed.
Message 5 of 9 (684 Views)

Re: CAN'T LOG INTO GAME

★ Novice

Same here, can't do anything. Get error code 3.0.

Message 6 of 9 (670 Views)

Unable to Log In, Error Code 3

★★★ Newbie

Getting Error Code 3 when trying to log in to the game. Occurring on multiple devices for ally code 779-417-632. 

Message 7 of 9 (623 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @thekillernox, that's great stuff. Not sure what was happening there but delighted to hear it's fixed for you.

@BryantDenny18  and @Pouchwick , when did the error message first start popping up for you? Have you completed any troubleshooting for this? 

@Pouchwick multiple devices? Can you name what devices have you experienced this on?

Message 8 of 9 (606 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Lanna Mine started yesterday afternoon but it's finally working now.
Message 9 of 9 (578 Views)