Error Code 3.0. - Cannot play game / missing content

by Jnose99

Original Post

Error Code 3.0. - Cannot play game / missing content

★★★ Newbie
Hey community,

I have been receiving error code 3.0. when I attempt to do anything fleet related within the game.  In fact I do not see the icon for the fleet arena, and did not know it even existed until a daily quest informed me to complete some of the missions there...I have tried to do all of the "self-repair" steps suggested by the forums and tech support, but have still not had any luck.  Please help!
Please find a picture of the error attached.
Thanks for all the help
Ally code - 465-864-246
Message 1 of 2 (835 Views)

Re: Error Code 3.0. - Cannot play game / missing content

Community Manager

Hi @Jnose99, could you confirm if you've completed all of the basic troubleshooting steps outlined in the help articles for either iOS or Android depending on what device you have?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (800 Views)