Re: Error 23

by KisekiTheKing

Original Post

Error Code: 23

★★★ Newbie

Just downloaded the game, Gets this error, Reinstall the game still the same error, Any fixes?

Message 1 of 20 (35,990 Views)

Re: Error Code: 23

EA DICE Team
Hey, @gbear450  make sure that all drivers for windows and your gpu drivers are up to date. 

You can also try to do a clean boot to see if there any programs messing with Apex.

Try running a CCleaner to remove old temp files and cache.

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 20 (35,815 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey i have the error 23 problem and i updated my gpu and all that crud. i uninstalled it and reinstalled it but it still wont work. just wona play the game looks pretty good

Message 3 of 20 (35,445 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also had the same problem. I attempted a full uninstall of the game and ea origins, and ran into the same issue. I tried (with everything disabled upon boot) directly starting ea origins, and booting apex legends, and ran into the same issue. All drivers are up to date, and nothing is blocking this game from launching. 

Message 4 of 20 (35,371 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was literally playing it just minutes ago, I tab out and then it crashes, then I go to re open it again and this just starts happening... Legit just wana play this games with my friends, tf is this stupid error

Message 5 of 20 (35,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I rolled back my drivers to the previous version since I had recently updated and it seemed to work. Give it a try

Message 6 of 20 (35,134 Views)

Error 23

★★★ Newbie

I have a problem i played 1hour ago and no problem i want to play now but when i launch the game the anti cheat put a error message error 23 help plz .

The image is in french but it mean An application error has occurred in the game client

Message 7 of 20 (18,369 Views)

Re: Error 23

★★★ Newbie
me as well mate, same problem.
(im from brazil)
Message 8 of 20 (18,352 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem but apparently i put 2 different countries on my EA account and on the Origin app, after i changed them to be the same i never got the same error again, didn't think that would be the problem but it got solved after the change.

Message 9 of 20 (34,559 Views)

Apex Legend Error code 23

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I ddownloaded game and when I wanted to run game I saw error 23. 

I installed older version gpu and I cleaned my CPU. 

It still don't work any help? 

Message 10 of 20 (34,408 Views)