Re: Error Code 2000, High Ping, Infinite loading screen

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error Code 2000, High Ping, Infinite loading screen

★★★★★ Novice

Hello gentlemen,  I wish to explain the following situation: 
1. I preordered Deluxe edition of Battlefield V.

2. Played for a few days, some minor bugs didn't ruin the gameplay

3. After several days I am not able to play the game: 
  3.1 "You have lost connection to the EA servers" Code (2000) - First screenshot (in the main menu).
  3.2 When I am able to connect by some miracle, ping rises to 999 every 2-3 minutes (second screenshot, scoreboard).
  3.3 Between the rounds I started getting into the infinite darkness of the loading screen. (third screenshot, the black one).

First of all, I followed the troubleshooting instruction, then the advanced troubleshooting instruction for PC, step by step. It didn't help.

Then I contacted EA support by chat two times, thank you Vishal and Abhishek, you were very polite but absolutely not helpful.
You should also know that I do not have any problems of such kind in Battlefield 4 and 1, nor in any other multiplayer game that I play. 

My specs: i7-8700, gtx 1060 6 gb, Z370, 16GB RAM.

UOTrace didn't show any packet loss. 
I really hope that you will not send me links like that one https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Thanks for attention.

Message 1 of 8 (2,691 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

In order to better help us narrow down the issue, could you check if this link here is working for you?

https://sparta-gw-bfv.battlelog.com/ping

Let us know if your ping results in a "pong".

If it doesn't, please perform a traceroute by opening the command prompt in windows and put in the line
tracert sparta-gw-bfv.battlelog.com

Take a screenshot of the results and send a DM to @EA_Atic

Thanks for helping us help you!

/Atic

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (2,526 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Do you use any software that is controlling your motherboard's network card?  There have been reports that motherboards from MSI set BFV to low priority and when set to the highest this resolved their issue. This seems very similar to what your having issues with.

The "Killer Control Center" or "Killer Network Card" can also set this priority level.

https://www.killernetworking.com/killersupport/driver-downloads

"The Killer Control Center is the program that examines your applications, and sets priority so that your most speed-critical applications get first access to your bandwidth. Without it, every application that uses your Internet connection gets equal treatment, which can cause noticeably slower speeds."

Message 2 of 8 (2,667 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @Ponedelnique, Thanks for all the information! 

A quick question, what ISP are you using? 

/Atic 

Message 3 of 8 (2,632 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic!
MGTS, situated in Russia, Moscow

Message 4 of 8 (2,573 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

PC System:
CPU: i7 8700k

MOBO: Asus ROG strix z370e

RAM: 16gb Hyperx 2666mhz

closed corsair liquid cooling loop

GPU: Evga gtx 1070 SC

OS run off m.2 ssd and games run off 250gb ssd

Direct x 12, Connected via Ethernet, current Windows 10 & current Nvidia drivers as bf5 would not open without update and restart.

No issues with internet connection or speeds, comfortably stream/download and play other online games including bf1 without fault

Had bf5 for 1 day and have found significant high latency issues when connecting to Oceanic servers. I am located Perth, Australia and connecting to Sydney servers at supposedly 80ms. game loads in fast and within 1 minute my ping sky rockets to 999, it will settle after 2mins for 15seconds then back to 999.

Windows defender is not blocking bf5 traffic and have also tried running game and origin in Administrator. Have performed "repair game" in origin but does not pick up any fault.

Downloaded the Alpha on the 2nd last day and had exactly same issue; assumed it was an alpha bug. 

The following pictures show my internet speeds and network graph and latency within game:

Message 5 of 8 (2,548 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

In order to better help us narrow down the issue, could you check if this link here is working for you?

https://sparta-gw-bfv.battlelog.com/ping

Let us know if your ping results in a "pong".

If it doesn't, please perform a traceroute by opening the command prompt in windows and put in the line
tracert sparta-gw-bfv.battlelog.com

Take a screenshot of the results and send a DM to @EA_Atic

Thanks for helping us help you!

/Atic

Message 6 of 8 (2,527 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sent. thankyou

Message 7 of 8 (2,518 Views)

★★★★ Novice

how is this resolved?