Re: Error Code 106.0

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Error Code 106.0

★★★★★ Novice

Error code 106 with restart required AGAIN!! This time is has cost me the TB special mission. I have a strong internet wi-fi connection and no connectivity issues with the game or other phone apps. This is the 3rd time I have reported this issue and have not received any response from anybody.

Message 1 of 9 (1,662 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been continually having same issue for couple months with no response from EA either

Message 2 of 9 (1,555 Views)

★★ Novice

I keep vetgett this error code every 2-3 days and now twice in the last  5 min...I have repirepo this all month why isn't it getting fixed..I have followed your steps the obviously don't work.if they had I wouldn't be experiencing the same issue again....And tnow your not only hurting me..buy mmy entire guild as we are currently in TB and I clicked on a special mission for R1 and you kicked me off and out of my game and now the special mission won't let me back in so now I will not be getting points needed for star acheavement in TB which will ultimately hurt my guild when were about 500 k short from an achievement which grants higher reward.

Message 3 of 9 (1,459 Views)

★★ Novice

And what is error code 106.0 anyway and why do I keep getting it...and why after 2 1/2 years all of a sudden with the release of the new Grand arena game mode?

Message 4 of 9 (1,449 Views)

★★ Novice
It is still happening..I have received error code 106...at least once in every TB stage...this cost me and my guild points...and i wasnt even connected to WiFi....and it still happened.
Message 5 of 9 (1,332 Views)

Hi @TAHF4 - most of the QA Support reviews the "Bug Reports" forum, rather than this one.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-galaxy-of-heroes-bug-report-en

You might see faster responsiveness if you post there. Good luck!

[ Edited ]

Copied and pasted from a different post about error 106:
"Error 106 is usually generated due to an Asset download request timing out (most likely caused by an unstable network connection). Therefore we strongly suggest doing a clean reinstall with a strong and stable internet connection. Once it is done, please leave the game for like 20-30 minutes on the main cantina screen, so all assets can be downloaded and installed correctly. "

★★ Novice
I have done this repeatedly.... why must I keep doing it over and over...that isn't the solution..the solution is how this game operates...fix that!
Message 8 of 9 (1,321 Views)

I am just a volunteer on these forums, I can't fix anything. If you post on the Bug Forums, you can provide additional information, including your device and ally code.

If you're the only person routinely experiencing this issue, then the conclusion is that the issue is with your device, and not the game. Just posting here where you report an error code, but provide no diagnostic information, means no one can provide any support. Try the bug report section that I linked to you!