Error CE-34878-0

by Serein992

Original Post

Error CE-34878-0

★★★ Newbie

Hey

i bought a Fifa CD earlier to start play and achieve something this year with my community.

I bought the game a 9-10 days back and that cost me more money but in order to start and gets the benefits of start early I did that and also I bought a fifa points and also was planning to buy more.

Unfortunately last Friday I got an error with launching the game and I sent an email on Saturday regarding that after trying all solutions on the website. 

I didn’t receive any response email till now and that really disappointed. I can’t play for 5 days including my weekend days which the important and days for me to get rewards specially the squad battles , objectives and lots of other things. 

I didn’t get any benefits of the money I spent more to play more than people who payed the standard version.

Also I contact the chat in Arabic as the option shown to me only in Arabic and it’s really stupid automated translation. It’s not even Arabic and he said he can’t talk in English and he couldn’t understand my after 1 hour of talking after 30 mins of waiting.

And till now I cannot play of launch the game.

Message 1 of 1 (160 Views)