Error: A redistributable package (EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe)

by GodMalone

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error: A redistributable package (EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe)

★★★ Newbie

i cant install apex becasue this error, pls help             Error: A redistributable package (EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe) was not installed successfully. setup cannot continue 

Message 1 of 33 (56,709 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error: A redistributable package (EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe)

★★★ Newbie

Close out any and all fortnite/epic games apps that are running then try again. Should work 

View in thread

Message 2 of 33 (56,623 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Close out any and all fortnite/epic games apps that are running then try again. Should work 

Message 2 of 33 (56,624 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had the same issue. I tried deleting the files and reinstalling. choosing a different hard drive to install it. none of that worked. no other games were open or applications. i cleared the files again and restarted the pc. it seems to be installing fine now.

Message 3 of 33 (56,581 Views)

★ Novice

i have this problem too for the same game

Message 4 of 33 (56,471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Worked. Thank You.

Message 5 of 33 (56,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks worked for me

Message 6 of 33 (55,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Closed everything like he said, and it worked. I also had to cancel the download and start it again.

Message 7 of 33 (54,076 Views)

Error:A redistributable package(DirectX) failed 4294967287

★★★★★ Newbie

I cannot finish downloading the Apex legends. because it keeps saying DirectX failed to install. "Error: A redistributable package(DirectX) was not installed successfully 4294967287". how do I fix this issue?

Message 8 of 33 (50,240 Views)

Re: Error:A redistributable package(DirectX) failed 4294967287

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Also having this same issue.
Around the playable percentage, installation crashes saying the above mentioned error (4294967287).
I have all versions of DirectX up to date, I will never understand why games install their own every single time, just check for the installation, this would solve so many issues caused by DirectX installations...

edit : topic already exist, go over this one : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/why-can-t-it-let-me-download-apex-legend/m-p/7421214#M652

Message 9 of 33 (50,229 Views)

Can't install Apex Legends!

★★ Novice

I'm trying to download Apex Legends but the download stops after all the files are downloaded, giving me a window that says : "Error : The VC++ runtime redistributable package was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue. (1603)"

Not sure what to do

Message 10 of 33 (50,504 Views)