Re: Still getting 721 error on PS4 Squadrons

by windcheat3r

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@scjns555 I’m not sure either. I know I still cannot get online and the EA people I call say it’s nothing on my end. Pretty frustrating. Glad you got on ok. I’m still waiting for a solution and have tried everything.
Message 131 of 137 (535 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Scoti4 Today I am being told that it is packet loss on Hop 12 and 15. To contact my ISP. I did and we tested EA Call of Duty WW2 and no issue getting on to that. I’m tired of EA passing the buck. Seriously. Call me and let’s get this fixed! 3 &$@ months of no game!
Message 132 of 137 (510 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@malicious4 They did the same to me. Is not my ISP...
Message 133 of 137 (502 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Puddle_Nails78 I can’t even anymore. I would drive to their office if I were close enough. There isn’t even the call option like before for me. I’ve never ever experienced such a blatant lack of customer service or “passing the buck” as I have these past THREE MONTHS trying to get this solved. @ea fix it!
Message 134 of 137 (495 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@malicious4 I got charged £20 calling their "Helpline" and yeah has been a long time. Can't even get a refund...
Message 135 of 137 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's so messed how EA cant figure this out . I have been still playing under my wife's name last couple of days with no issues. Same ps5 , same ISP , same DNS I went back under my acount error 721 . I bought the game under my acount . At least I can play it . I would suggest if anybody has a family member on there system whether its xbox or playstation try playing under there profile see if it works. Like to see how EA can explain that . 

Message 136 of 137 (465 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah, 1005 @scjns555 - it isn't us, it's something busted server side at EA.
The community managers "opened the issue" in January but haven't replied with any info.

To add to this, I did the following:

• Grabbed my old desktop and installed the software packages for Squadrons, etc.
  • I purchased a new router, reset it factory defaults, and then loaded it up to the most current firmware version.
  • I also purchased a used cable modem (Nighthawk) and set that up with my ISP.
  • Initiated Squadrons and was able to SEE THE 721 ERROR ALL OVER AGAIN
Message 137 of 137 (451 Views)