Aljo.png
Message 111 of 137 (452 Views)

Re: Still getting 721 error on PS4 Squadrons

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo Nope
Message 112 of 137 (451 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for letting me know. At this time, I don't have anything else to suggest. If we have any updates, we'll make an announcement. In the meantime, you're welcome to contact an advisor to see if they have any other suggestions. That can be done by opening a case here or by messaging @EAHelp on Twitter. You can also try our help on Facebook at facebook.com/eahelphub.

Aljo.png
Message 113 of 137 (448 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Are you on PS4?  Yes I’ve spent probably 20 hours between PS, my ISP and EA.  No one is helpful.  I even conducted a connection test and sent results to EA.  They confirmed my connections are all good, as the guy I was on the phone with was speaking with one of their techs online.  So it IS on there end.  I have never been so frustrated with a company in my life!  I’m not sure I will ever buy an EA game again.  If they have to fix on a case by case basis that is what they should be doing!  In the long run, they would learn more about the MANY issues happening and how to fix them.  

Message 114 of 137 (442 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi,

ive already done this.  I’ve sent connection info too.  Please check my account.  This is your end.  Even the guy I ws in the phone with for an hour said so.  He checked with the tech and said all my connections were great.  No issues there. He also said it’s not a game sharing issue.  He suggested I post here so others with the issue can respond.  As you can see, there are still issues.  I would appreciate someone taking charge and getting this done!   I’ve already done more than my share to try and get it working!   Come on EA!  🙏.  I’m trying my very best to stay patient, but it has been since January 7!  This is beyond ridiculous.  If EA is interested in fixing the issue, contact me by phone at any time.  You have my number on file.  ❤️

Message 115 of 137 (440 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’ve already spent more than 5 hours on the phone with “advisors”.   Please get me in touch with someone who has the ability to “fix” the problem.  Thank you.  

Message 116 of 137 (438 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo - why won't you escalate and advocate for us with support?
What's the status of the case you opened?
This is a server side EA issue.
It can be tracked down through stack traces, logs, and a variety of other methods.

Message 117 of 137 (409 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@windcheat3r  I agree.  I’m not that techie, but guaranteed 20 minutes they could probably figure mine out and everyone else’s.  The issues are probably similar.  Figuring one out would help them get us all online.  This isn’t a good example of customer service, particularly when it is their end that is the issue.  

Message 118 of 137 (393 Views)

Community Manager

@malicious4 

If this were easily resolved within 20 minutes, it would have been done by now. This has been investigated, but so far, it's been determined this is a connection issue or due to gamesharing.

Aljo.png
Message 119 of 137 (385 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo But its not...
Message 120 of 137 (381 Views)