Re: Error 573 title version outdated in Squadrons on Xbox

by BullitMagnit74

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on ps4 and I tried everything people have said.

Message 11 of 16 (677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. Some matches I have no problem joining others it gives me this error code. I'm playing on a PC using Steam. Close to 1TB of open space.

Message 12 of 16 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Atic 

This issue is happening to me and multiple members of our squad when trying to connect to a dogfight.

I'm on Steam, others are on console.

Of the errors we get:

- Matchmaking begins, drops back out to menu with Error 573 title version outdated in Squadrons on Xbox

- Matchmaking begins, succeeds, displays the current map to be played, then drops back out to menu with no message

- Matchmaking begins, then stops searching after x number of random minutes : seconds

Worse of all, when it drops out after showing you the map you're about to play on, there is a high probability you will be assigned a leaver penalty as it warned me and my squadmate in my party that one of us was assessed a leaver penalty that would affect the entire group.

We were able to play 2 matches out 20 attempts. We spent more time in the lobby and queuing up rather than flying.

Insult to injury was the 2 matches we did manage to get going, it matched our Imperial team of single and double digit rank squad against 3+ triple digit rank New Repud squad both times so we were decimated in both games.

Matchmaking is broken beyond all belief right now.

Message 13 of 16 (620 Views)

EA DICE Team
Are you still seeing issues? @BullitMagnit74

/Atic
Message 14 of 16 (528 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Atic I haven't had the error cone up again since that day so thankfully all is good.

But it was a tough slog trying to queue up 5 matches with the penalty on to clear the penalty.
Message 15 of 16 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@EA_Atic I've noticed that I mainly get this error after midnight when I join a server that is in a region that where it's still the day before. Or also before midnight when I try to join a server that's in a country where it's already the next day. Could it be that servers in various regions use regional times/dates instead of GMT (or whatever standard time/date)? Not sure what else could be the cause.

Message 16 of 16 (511 Views)