Re: Ps4 Error 573 - Nov 16

by A11PH34RME

Original Post

Error 573, Squadrons, PS4

★★ Novice

Have 300+GB freed up, up-to-date on updates, restarted my console, still having this error code. Cannot play Fleet Battles. What gives? I paid for this game, why can't I play it?

Message 1 of 12 (606 Views)

Re: Error 573, Squadrons, PS4

@MountainSleeps Happening on PC too and giving leaver penalties...
Message 2 of 12 (600 Views)

★★ Novice
@Flatulent_Rancor Gotta be related to leaver penalty. Had one up for over a day. Nonsense.
Message 3 of 12 (595 Views)

@MountainSleeps I have never deliberately left a game and did not have a leaver penalty prior to this
Message 4 of 12 (593 Views)

★★ Novice
@Flatulent_Rancor Restored licenses, up and working now try that
Message 5 of 12 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue. Everything up to date. Plenty of space on the hard drive. Wouldn't let me join games and then gave me leaver penalty (I've never quit a single game). Restored licenses and rebuilt database. Worked for one game. Then it happened again...someone help please...

Message 6 of 12 (572 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same issue, same leaver penalties...

Message 7 of 12 (556 Views)

Ps4 Error 573 - Nov 16

★★ Newbie

Won’t let me join multiplayer games with my squad mate.  Get this error message.  Both of us have fully updated game and plenty of HD space.  Both now also have a leaver penalty but we did not leave any games.  EA please fix this game so I can actually play what we paid for.  Multiplayer IS the game not acceptable that it doesn’t work.

Message 8 of 12 (495 Views)

Re: Ps4 Error 573 - Nov 16

★★★★★ Newbie

same here, uninstalled it, reinstalled it, got one game in then kicked over and over and a wall of leaver penalties for my troubles.

Message 9 of 12 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

same, I didn't know what a leaver penalty looked like untill i started getting them trying to game online with Squadrons

Message 10 of 12 (516 Views)