by DarthFDG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 4932

Hero

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug When trying to view user details in-game, I cannot.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? DarthFDG
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/12/17
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 7:15 PM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Start a GA match. 2. Press ESC 3. Select Scoreboard 4. Double-click on any other player.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cannot get any details on player and error message shown below pops up.
What do you expect to see? User details, including ability to report credit farmers! Standard smile
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

Here are the error details...

4932.png

I verified BF2 is configured for Origin In-game (at least the checkbox in properties says it is).

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 1 of 22 (11,939 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 4932

★ Apprentice

you may have already tried the suggestion at the top of page 2 here, cache removal

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Please-ensure-that-you-are-signed-i...

but feel sure its a connection issue preventing the origin inlay appearing. on a side note earlier today i ran into a problem getting bf2 to run which required me to disable windows defender antimalware on win10, could be worth a shot too. anyway, gluck resolving it

View in thread

Message 8 of 22 (13,426 Views)

All Replies

Hero

So I'm the only person having this problem?!

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 22 (11,857 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

EA/DICE,

While I've been a proponent of yours, I'm getting tired of the lack of quality in the game.

You continue to allow AFK players, and I cannot report them in game because of this 4932 error.

Message 3 of 22 (11,854 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem, I think this might be a cheat tool that prevents reporting cheating or credit ferming
Message 4 of 22 (11,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem. Can't report any of the cheaters. Its getting to the point i see one and just turn off the game now

Message 5 of 22 (11,734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

i just solved this for myself by uninstalling comodo firewall, rebooting. comodo was configured to allow 

starwarsbattlefrontii.exe

Origin.exe

OriginWebHelperService.exe

so it looked good but really wasn't. previous to the uninstall i had tried all the suggestions at https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/connection-issues-with-origin/#1

i thought the problem might be it wasn't receiving a request from ActivationUI.exe when it should have and should have allowed a rule to be setup but I just reinstalled comodo to test that and it still was giving the error code. so switched from comodo to glasswire

Message 6 of 22 (11,617 Views)

Hero

@DumplingStirFry wrote:

i just solved this for myself by uninstalling comodo firewall, rebooting. comodo was configured to allow 

starwarsbattlefrontii.exe

Origin.exe

OriginWebHelperService.exe

so it looked good but really wasn't. previous to the uninstall i had tried all the suggestions at https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/connection-issues-with-origin/#1

i thought the problem might be it wasn't receiving a request from ActivationUI.exe when it should have and should have allowed a rule to be setup but I just reinstalled comodo to test that and it still was giving the error code. so switched from comodo to glasswire

While I don't have that firewall, I did try disabling Windows firewall. 

No joy.

Message 7 of 22 (11,598 Views)

★ Apprentice

you may have already tried the suggestion at the top of page 2 here, cache removal

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Star-Wars-Battlefront-Please-ensure-that-you-are-signed-i...

but feel sure its a connection issue preventing the origin inlay appearing. on a side note earlier today i ran into a problem getting bf2 to run which required me to disable windows defender antimalware on win10, could be worth a shot too. anyway, gluck resolving it

Message 8 of 22 (13,427 Views)

Error code: 4932

★★★ Apprentice

"To continue, please ensure that you are signed in to Origin in the Online Mode and that Origin In Game is activated."

What does this mean?  I'm in game, signed into Origin on the interwebs and signed into Origin app.  Am i missing something?

Message 9 of 22 (11,507 Views)

★ Apprentice

STILL NOT FIXED...................

Message 10 of 22 (10,953 Views)