Re: Error 327

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Hero

@Trrustman wrote:

Some reaction from DICE/EA would be appreciated...

@EA_David did post something about 2 weeks ago.  They're working on it.

Wouldn't it be stellar for EA to give a sense as to when this will be fixed?

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 131 of 171 (1,793 Views)

★★★★ Novice

im wondering if error 327 is hindering my XP on my fighter and interceptor cause they are stuck at lvl 7 and 8 and i cant max the cards any more than they are and im top 5 just about everygame if not on top, pain in the * you buy a game and you cant progress, so Yeah an answer from EA would be nice

Message 132 of 171 (1,770 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This error is crippling this game! Fix or at least tell us Wtf is going on. An awful lot of players across all systems have the same problem! Progression is lost every time it occurs.. I just had it happen mid game [for what must be the 100th time] & got a message saying "rewards unlocked" press x to dismiss the good old 327 error message & bam!! - rewards NOT anywhere in my career & vanished into the ether - If only this was the 1st time!

There are now 14 pages in this thread with ZERO reply from EA in more than 2 weeks - it's beyond ridiculous... If I ignored my customer's complaints in MY industry for that long, I'd likely -=never=- get work again; purely on the negative word-of-mouth alone...

Sort it out!

Message 133 of 171 (1,754 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello EA Customer support.

I dont want to be sarcastic, but you are not supporting this game.

If you are working on topics, close threads, write a comment like "fix will come soon and is in progress" or sth. like that.

Listen project SWBF2 management team...I am your customer and ask for technical support...please give all of the customers a life sign!?

Best regards.

Message 134 of 171 (1,742 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I was thinking about this last night as I repeatedly restarted my Xbox so I could switch between game modes.  I wonder if the fact that these guys had to dramatically change course on their microtransaction approach for loot boxes (based on public and media backlash) has made them totally rethink the amount of support they're willing to give the game.  We're now 14 pages into this thread (as I write this) and we've seen little to no effort from anyone associated with this game to acknowledge that this is a problem or even make an attempt to offer a solution.

I understand that their long-term monetization strategy for this thing has been screwed up, but they need to acknowledge that what they have shipped is broken and they need to fix it.  No, they're not getting their bags of cash from people paying for crystals and loot boxes in-game, but we have spent money on a software title and would expect the company to stand behind it.  If they just choose to walk away from it and leave a flawed experience in place I think they may be underestimating the negative future impact it will have when EA and Dice try to roll out other games.

Maybe it will get fixed and maybe they'll find some way to compensate for the fact that so many of us have ships/troops/heroes not progressing at all.  But I can't help but be worried that maybe they just said "f*@k it" and have walked away and shifted resources into something else - especially when this problem exists in such a fundamental part of the multiplayer experience (this isn't some fringe feature that most people don't use).  We'll see.

Message 135 of 171 (1,723 Views)

Hero

@BaconMilkshake wrote:

So I was thinking about this last night as I repeatedly restarted my Xbox so I could switch between game modes.  I wonder if the fact that these guys had to dramatically change course on their microtransaction approach for loot boxes (based on public and media backlash) has made them totally rethink the amount of support they're willing to give the game.  We're now 14 pages into this thread (as I write this) and we've seen little to no effort from anyone associated with this game to acknowledge that this is a problem or even make an attempt to offer a solution.

I understand that their long-term monetization strategy for this thing has been screwed up, but they need to acknowledge that what they have shipped is broken and they need to fix it.  No, they're not getting their bags of cash from people paying for crystals and loot boxes in-game, but we have spent money on a software title and would expect the company to stand behind it.  If they just choose to walk away from it and leave a flawed experience in place I think they may be underestimating the negative future impact it will have when EA and Dice try to roll out other games.

Maybe it will get fixed and maybe they'll find some way to compensate for the fact that so many of us have ships/troops/heroes not progressing at all.  But I can't help but be worried that maybe they just said "f*@k it" and have walked away and shifted resources into something else - especially when this problem exists in such a fundamental part of the multiplayer experience (this isn't some fringe feature that most people don't use).  We'll see.

I can only imagine the amount of flak the product group is getting isn't helping morale, and therefore, not inspiring the support teams. 

I'm guessing the apparent lack of support is partially due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the States - i.e. the support folks based in the States were likely not in full force.

Hopefully, this week we'll see more traction.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 136 of 171 (1,689 Views)

Ps4 error code 327

★★★ Newbie
I cant play any multiplayer due to this error code. Anyone know whats up?
Message 137 of 171 (1,562 Views)

★ Novice
I've had error 327 since I bought the game
Message 138 of 171 (1,667 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This should be solved ASAP. I can't advance any heroes as my progression is always lost because of Error 327! I am starting to lose my interest in this game along with a lot of other players. If this game wouldn't be as broken on release this would otherwise be a great SW game. Save your game EA. Fix the bugs and lag issues for all platforms and this game will thrive.
Message 139 of 171 (1,648 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Good news (hopefully).

This is supposedly fixed.  See 1.03 release notes -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Star-Wars-Battlefront-II-Release-Notes-Patch-1-03/m-p/647...

For those of you who had this issue, has the error gone away?

Message 140 of 171 (10,923 Views)