by Boogeyman_MkII

Original Post

Error 327 When In A Party (PS4)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug EA servers displaying error 327 when me and my brother try to play in a party together. The error code is: 327
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Boogeyman_MkIV
How often does the bug occur? All the time, not allowing us to play together in the same matches.
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/17/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:00 AM
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? GMT +8
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No fix available. Please help.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t play any game mode until I restart the game.
What do you expect to see? A stable system that allows me and my brother to play in the same party.
Please select your region ASIA
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Unknown 

Dear EA,

Would you please be able to assist? Me and my brother are big Star Wars fans, (as I'm sure everyone who bought Battlefront II are), and we recently got the chance to play the game at midnight over here in Asia. 

Unfortunately, we can never play in a game together because whenever we party up, as per the system to play together, and search for a game of galactic assault, the game will always drop one of us and Error 327 would appear. 

Once we press ok and continue to rejoin the player already in the game, the game will always put us in a queue that never seems to allow us to play together.

We've tried partying up via PS4's system, Battlefront II's in-game system and still no luck. Please take note that we're using two separate PS4s and we used to be able to play Battlefront 1,

Please assist, we really want to play matches together and not being able to do so is really crushing, especially for a huge multiplayer game like this.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (546 Views)

Re: Error 327 When In A Party (PS4)

★★ Novice
Having thus same problem, just realised it could be from being in a party from reading this. Restarting now to see if it works.
Message 2 of 11 (523 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks mate! Let me know if it works for you. I tried being in a party and not being in one on the PS4 side and it still didn’t work.
Message 3 of 11 (509 Views)

★★ Novice
No luck after restarting app, I took a break an shut down ps4 for a while. Got a game loading now, ill update in a few on if I get in or if I see the same problem pop back up.
Message 4 of 11 (501 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Having same issues as you guys. Very frustrating
Message 5 of 11 (467 Views)

★ Apprentice
I found the solution! You have to turn off the UPnP settings on your router for you to play with friends on the same network. Give it a try!
Message 6 of 11 (447 Views)

Community Manager

Has @Boogeyman_MkII suggestion managed to fix the issue for those affected?

Darko.png
Message 7 of 11 (426 Views)

★★ Novice
Negative. Restarting my system completely gets me back in for a few matches, but the problem is recurring. Also just to note, I was not playing on the same network as anyone else. Just tried joining a match with a friend while in a ps4 party.

And playing since I'm getting this error quite often even when playing solo in mp.
Message 8 of 11 (416 Views)

Hero

You may want to add details and select "Me too" in the bug report I entered a while ago -> https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Error-327/m-p/6413877#M58

The more people that do that, the more attention EA will give the issue.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 9 of 11 (383 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

why don't just reply to the others exact same topics around here than flooding the EAHQ with all those 327 error ?

Message 10 of 11 (375 Views)