Game closing with Error 209

by SirBoothen

Original Post

Error 209 When trying to play Capital Supremacy

★★★★★ Novice

Today when i tried to play a game of capital supremacy I have either 

.Been kicked after the into cut scene with the error message: "The connection to the game server has been lost. Check your internet settings and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for additional information Error Code: 209 

.Had a bug where i could not spawn in. 

I can confirm that I am connected to the internet and I have changed my PING site to try and resolve it and no difference was made.  

Message 1 of 6 (1,033 Views)

Re: Error 209 When trying to play Capital Supremacy

★★★★★ Novice

I would like to say shortly after I posted this i got into a game, bit shortly into the game Battlefront crashed back to the home screen. 

Message 2 of 6 (1,015 Views)

Re: Error 209 When trying to play Capital Supremacy

★★★ Novice

I don't have completely the same issue, I get loaded into a Capital Supremacy game and nobody can spawn. I have yet gotten loaded into a match. I play on the PS4 and other than that everything runs perfectly fine. But I really would like to play the update, it looks really good!

Message 3 of 6 (961 Views)

Game closing with Error 209

★★★ Apprentice

Happening randomly and it's damn infuriating as it causes you to lose all progress gained in that game. The real funny thing is, it kicks you out to the menu screen of the game telling you to check your internet connection whilst it's still connected and I can just instantly jump into another game straight away.

And before you start with the cut and paste replies telling me to check my internet and other things, my internet and my PC are both rock stable and I don't have a single issue with anything else.  This is something happening on your end, or at least somewhere that is out of my control, and it needs sorting.

Message 4 of 6 (847 Views)

Connection problems

★★ Newbie

Error code: 209

Message 5 of 6 (753 Views)

Re: Connection problems

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 6 of 6 (696 Views)