Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Error 106 (forced restart)

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 106 (forced restart)

★★★★ Novice

Error 106 plagues me.

I get hit with it at least once during each GA.  Often costing me the round, or worse yet, a win overall.

It occasionally will cost me a Special Mission success in TB, or an Arena battle attempt.

What is Error 106?

Why does it happen SO often?

Can I be compensated for this huge inconvenience?

Thanks.

ETAAB

Ally Code 322-779-557

Message 1 of 6 (313 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @theETAAB5, if the troubleshooting steps aren't fixing the issue, you may be experiencing a Bug. Could you check the Bug Report section or create a new Bug report to flag this issue?  Bug reports help us to compile information, better track bugs and communicate any updates back to the community so we'd encourage reporting on bugs and selecting "Me Too" on existing Bugs.

*Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (81 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Error Code 106.0

What is it????

It makes me nervous every time I go into battle in GA.  It hits me every time!

It forces a restart, and I lose my team.  Sometimes it costs me a win.

It also hits during Squad/Fleet Arena and Raids.  Neither of which is too big of a deal for me, but when it hits and costs me a team and an attempt in GA, TW, or Special Mission rewards during TB, THIS IS a big deal!

What gives?  How can I stop this from happening..... constantly?!?

Message 2 of 6 (269 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hi @theETAAB5,

Troubleshooting may help here. This guide will expand more on troubleshooting for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes: "Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Basic Troubleshooting Guide". 

When you've completed all of the outlined troubleshooting steps for your mobile device, please go ahead and try to reinstall the game using a strong/stable Wi-Fi connection. Once you've launched it for the first time since troubleshooting, leave it open on the Home Screen for around half and hour without playing the game. This will allow it to fully finish downloading all assets correctly and should hopefully help with the error message you're receiving. 

Do let us know if this helps with the error code 106.0. 

*Accept as Solution button - If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 3 of 6 (255 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did exactly as you suggested.

Yesterday, Round one of GA, was perfect.

Today, Round two, I got smacked by 106 three times!!!  This is going to result in me losing the round, and cost me a shot at First Place.

It's absolutely ridiculous!  I'm sitting 10' away from my WiFi with a full, solid signal.

It's infuriating.

Message 4 of 6 (183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just cost me another Grand Arena!!!

This is the worst!

It doesn't matter if I'm on WiFi or mobile data with a full, strong connection, it gets me anyway!

At least once, but usually multiple times, during every GA.  Last TB it cost me a Special Mission!

I've tried your troubleshooting "remedy" a few times.

Nothing stops it!

I spend my hard earned money on this game, and i get repaid by getting screwed!

Ally Code:  322-779-557

Message 5 of 6 (99 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @theETAAB5, if the troubleshooting steps aren't fixing the issue, you may be experiencing a Bug. Could you check the Bug Report section or create a new Bug report to flag this issue?  Bug reports help us to compile information, better track bugs and communicate any updates back to the community so we'd encourage reporting on bugs and selecting "Me Too" on existing Bugs.

Message 6 of 6 (82 Views)

GET SUPPORT AS YOU PLAY

Find and tap Contact Support in-game under Settings, or contact us on EA Help.

Contact EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help