Re: Entered redeem code for GW2 and was not prompted to download?

by butterfly2164

Original Post

Entered redeem code for GW2 and was not prompted to download?

★★★ Newbie
Entered the redeem code for the PvsZ GW2 deluxe edition and was not prompted to download and nothing different in the game.

Now the code wont work anymore.  please help...

Message 1 of 9 (1,036 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Did you check the mailbox?

Go to mail box -> tab over to the deluxe item -> Go to stickershop and get your card packs -> See Z-7 mech, emoji packs etc in game

Message 2 of 9 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I checked all that and noting anyware.. i rebooted the xbox and same noting..

Message 3 of 9 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Have you figured anything out? I was told the same thing you were which didn't work and I've been waiting on a new solution to try.
Message 4 of 9 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No they didn't reply. still waiting.

I see that there are plenty of people with the same issue as use.

I'll check back in the morning, maybe the EA servers are overwhelmed . This game just came out today !

Message 5 of 9 (993 Views)

★ Guide

I redeemed my code on PS4 and thought I would have had to download something (even says such on the code sheet) but this was not the case. I did not have to download anything.

Message 6 of 9 (976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
On another thread, zxomar80xz offered a solution which worked perfectly for me:  

"After entering the code go to the Xbox menu, then manage instead of launching the game, and you should see your bonus ready to install there. After the install, launch the game, go to the sticker shop, and press Y. All of your bonus packs should be there."

Message 7 of 9 (947 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@zstonge20077 - if you're playing on XBOX please take a look at this thread which has a workaround for getting your content.

@clarktron2000 - I've replied to your other thread about this issue.

- Andy -

Message 8 of 9 (927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA i would love it if you could give some bosses to play as in pvz gw2 but for my ps4 if you do not want to give me none i understand but i see pc mods and i can't get it on my hp computer so i would love if you could give me all bosses playable and also i 100% understand if you do not want to but i would like it if you could unpatch all pvz bf and pvz gw2 glitches it would be fun killing plants as a plant or kill zombies as zombie anyway my ps4 account is Eaving1089 so i would love some playable bosses and also i would like a Dr. Zomboss playable person and he has teleport like the scientist and he does the engineer turret and also he can call like a meck and summon dandelions and he can shoot the purple orb i z-tech factory (all in pvz gw2) and a crazy dave that summons potted plants and he can go through them like giving sunflower dark flower and he can call his RV and fly (like garlic drone) but instead of corn strike he can summon bosses (they can be changed like giving peashooter a sombrero chili bean) you can summon sunflower queen and giga torch wood and torch wood and super bean but not only does he sommon the he can become they when RV power runs out 

Message 9 of 9 (809 Views)