Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Enter the Fortress of Dawn

by MontanaScots

Original Post

Enter the Fortress of Dawn

★★ Newbie

For the second time in as many days I have completed "Enter the Fortress of Dawn".  Upon finishing the Hall of Valor, I get a loading screen then disconnect with "Connection Problems".  I have an email showing completion of a mission but get no credit for the mission.  My son completed the same mission with me and received the cut-scene.  Other that this mission I have had zero connectivity issues.  I am extremely irritated over loosing this mission progress twice, though.

Message 1 of 2 (48 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Enter the Fortress of Dawn

★★★★ Novice

Exact same issue for me, but I completed Enter the Fortress of Dawn 3 times last night and another 3 times tonight, only to have the “Connection problem” message. I then get dumped back to the Enclave next to Owen with “Enter the Fortress of Dawn” mission still showing in upper right corner. Playing on original Xbox One.

Pretty crappy results for the length of time Anthem was advertised, the cost of Anthem: Legion of Dawn and the fact that BioWare has not even responded to this bug.

Can I get a refund and delete this poorly coded junk? Very disappointing and horrible support.

Message 2 of 2 (38 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help