Engine Error

by Memvisto

Original Post

Engine Error

★★★ Newbie

Dunno why, but almost every match I try to play I have this issue- game crash with "Unknown file version" (paks\Win64\gcard_frame_caustic_rare_04.rpak). Everything should be ok, my PC is not garbage after all, and official support dont care. Plz help :D

Message 1 of 7 (418 Views)

Re: Engine Error

EA DICE Team
@Memvisto was this a one time issue for you or are you getting this all the time?

Also try reparing the game in Origin to see if that helps. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 2 of 7 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic I'm getting this error everyday, sometimes once per few games, sometimes few times per one game. I've tried reparing, doesn't work.
Message 3 of 7 (345 Views)

Hero
@Memvisto Very odd Reparing it should of fixed it. May need a clean install incase some file was corrupted and not allowing update. Everyone who had this issue on the forums was fixed by reparing the game so fact that didnt work is troublesome. Try a clean install.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (334 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Also try to remove the file it self from your game directory that is causing the error then click repair once its removed. This will force the latest version of the file. From what I can tell this is only effecting intel users.  Changing game language to English appeared to help some also.

Message 5 of 7 (330 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@E9ine_AC I've radeon GPU, also playing English all the time. Will try removing file, cause I've already reinstalled the game before.
Message 6 of 7 (286 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MemvistoHave you recently upgraded your nvidea game card Driver?? If so revert it to previous and give it another shot. Also ensure its set to borderless window.

Message 7 of 7 (282 Views)