Engine Error, Please Fix!

by FroggyBoy1999

Original Post

Engine Error, Please Fix!

★★★ Novice

Greetings fellow Apex Legends players and Community Managers,

I've recently started playing apex legends and ever since then I've been getting the same crashes with error messages. Upon further investigation, a few people say it is related to the new RTX cards. I have a few friends that have almost the same rig as I, except for the RTX card, and they aren't getting the same error message. I've updated windows, nvidia drivers and reinstalled the game and origin countless amounts of time, and no luck. I've read that going back drivers helped, and if you disable this and that might work but if it isn't a concrete fix, I'm not going to * with any of my hardware/programs, period. Not sure if the devs are aware of this issue, but maybe if I provide specifics about this problem, it might help.

Kind regards, FroggyBoy1999

PC Specs: I5-6600k (not overclocked), Gigabyte RTX 2060 OC, 16GB RAM Corsair Vengence LPX, MSI B250 Gaming M3 Motherboard, EVGA 750w G2 Power supply

Untitled-3.png

Message 1 of 3 (343 Views)

Re: Engine Error, Please Fix!

Community Manager

Hi, @FroggyBoy1999 

We just recently stickied a post at the top of the Technical Issues board requesting information around this specific error message. Would you be able to help us out by responding to this post below? Thanks!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/DXGI-Error-info-gathering/m-p/7538285#M23274

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

Re: Engine Error, Please Fix!

★★★ Novice
Will do so when I get home. Thanks
Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)