Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Endless loading screen

by mcsupersport

Original Post

Highlighted

I will be honest.....it is a graphics chipset...not a graphics card, it uses, shared memory, and is basically designed for light gaming and watching video/movies.  Yeah, it is sold to game, but not really on anything new will it work well.  If you slam ALL the graphics to the basement, and pray it may work ok to poor...A DxDiag may allow some more tailoring of things but honestly, the rig you have isn't really cut out to play leading edge machine stressing games....and ME:A is a leading edge machine stressing game.  Depending on game optimization, game design system, IE Frostbite for Mass Effect Andromeda, you may get better results with some games, but always expect to have issues on games released past 2015 or so, and be happy when you don't have them.  I have included a pic of my video card stats from GPUz to let you see the difference between them....notice mine came out in 2013....  I would just say for now, throw the game to the back burner and if you ever upgrade computers, you may then have a system to play it...maybe by that time, all the patches will be out and some future content to make a really extraordinary game.

GPUz picture.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 12 (93 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you so much for all your help. I have it on my
Ps4 so it's not like I can't play it at all, just like playing games on my computer. Guess I'll stick to older games for now. Gone back to the original Mass Effects games as they are the best.
Again thanks for all your help.
Message 12 of 12 (82 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help