What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? AnxiousMortifera
Which part of the map or menu were you in? lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? ready up for a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every single time I play
How often does the bug occur? Around 86% of the time
How severe is your issue? Major impact to gameplay

Since the start of season 10 I'm having a really hard time playing the game.
It's basically a game of luck if I get into a match or sent into an endless loading screen before being kicked back to the title screen.

It's always the same thing, I ready, up game loads in and then I spend around 2-15 minutes starring at the loading screen just to be kicked back into the title screen with the (code:net) error on screen.
I klick continue and want to get back into the game then I get the "Unable to connect - reservation time out" message. After that there are two things that can happen; either I klick again and it sends me back into the lobby or I see the lobby flickering for a millisecond before getting kicked back to the title screen with the (code:cloud) error.
(video link to showcase what I mean: https://files.fm/u/5axzbvtu4 )

I don't know what causes this to happen and it seems like more people have had this problem but non of them seem to have a solution for it. It's very frustrating wanting to play with your friends just to stare at a loading screen for the entirety of 2 hours....

Message 1 of 8 (709 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Endless loading screen whenever I match up

Community Manager

Hey @AnxiousMortifera

I definitely get the frustration. There are some things we can try which could help. 

Have you tried changing your DNS in Windows to see if that makes any difference? You can update it through the Windows TCP/IP Settings. For more info on how to get there check out the Microsoft Support website. Selecting the Manual option will let you enter a DNS of your choosing. I usually go with the public Google DNS (Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8; Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4), but I've also heard that the public Cloudflare DNS can help (1.1.1.1). 

Once you've had the chance to give it a shot let me know if you're still getting stuck at the loading screen. Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (699 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @AnxiousMortifera

I definitely get the frustration. There are some things we can try which could help. 

Have you tried changing your DNS in Windows to see if that makes any difference? You can update it through the Windows TCP/IP Settings. For more info on how to get there check out the Microsoft Support website. Selecting the Manual option will let you enter a DNS of your choosing. I usually go with the public Google DNS (Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8; Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4), but I've also heard that the public Cloudflare DNS can help (1.1.1.1). 

Once you've had the chance to give it a shot let me know if you're still getting stuck at the loading screen. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 8 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

i still got this issue even after changing dns server. I get code:net message after begin sent back to main menu

Message 3 of 8 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the same issue as well! I’ve tried deleting and restarting, factory wiped my pc, changed my internet providers, changed from Ethernet to wireless. Nothing seems to work so I made a new account and it’s perfectly fine. Such a waste I’ve put over 300$ into the game and can’t even play my account. 

Message 4 of 8 (539 Views)

★ Guide

I have this issue too.  Your answer makes me think its a particular skin or something bugging out.

Message 5 of 8 (517 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have the same problem, someone found a fix ???

Message 6 of 8 (503 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for the updates. Which datacenter(s) are you normally connected to? Does changing to another datacenter make any difference, or are you still running into this same error? 

Kent.png
Message 7 of 8 (424 Views)

★ Novice

Mine is Singapore and I dont know about other datacentre cause even if im able to get into the game the lag would just probably make to quit the game.

Interesting fact:

After the event update everyone seems have the same problem which I have been having since lauch of season 10

Message 8 of 8 (393 Views)