Endless Queue time and unable to close Apex without Task manager??

by m0n0crome

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Endless Queue time and unable to close Apex without Task manager??

★★★ Newbie

I will cut right to the chase I have contacted EA twice about this problem caused by the patch on the 24/08/2021 and they have done nothing but waste my time telling me to reinstall, change servers and change IPS, none helped I am still stuck endlessly loading worlds edge... Two days ago it was fine then the Patch hit and now I cannot play a single game if I tried. Oh and the EA "Helpdesk" also told me to do a potentially dangerous and pointless Soft Boot reset which achieved nothing but thankfully I managed to do it without properly damaging my start-up process. So now I turn to the players... Does ANYONE know why this patch has killed off my ability to even start the matchmaking process on even the shooting range xD, Because I am at a point of which I think I have no choice but to give up on this game Till a new patch hits at the moment unless someone can find an answer and out-do the 3 EA techies who have failed to do so thus far?

Message 1 of 3 (522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Endless Queue time and unable to close Apex without Task manager??

EA DICE Team

Hey, @m0n0crome  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey, @m0n0crome  can you try a clean boot to see if any programs are messing with APEX and turn off any overlay programs, such as Discord or Nvidia experience.

Can you add a Dxdiag so we can see what hardware and drivers you have? 

Let me know if this works or not for you. Standard smile

/Atic

Message 2 of 3 (475 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Typical EA, store works no problem but joining games isn't a priority.

Though unfortunately it looks like disabling Overwolf seems to have actually been the issue. Still not sure why a patch would * that up.

Message 3 of 3 (409 Views)