Re: End User License Agreement Keeps Popping Up (Dec 2018) Battlefront 2

by WoofWoofWolffe

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m having this same problem currently today sadly after I purchased the celebration upgrade that dropped today I keep having to accept the agreement and reequip all my stuff again. I’m sad to see this doesn’t look too common of a problem which equals not too many clear solutions or fixes to it if any at all.

Message 11 of 15 (583 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've just gotten used to this issue. At this point, I've had the issue for well over a year, and have gotten used to it.

It is somewhat disappointing there has been no solution, especially since I make Battlefront Youtube videos each week.

Message 12 of 15 (567 Views)

★★ Novice

Dude! You're not alone I've been looking for someone with this problem aswell and it's driving me nuts. I've had this problem for about a year and I still havnt solved it, if you have could you please let me know. 

Message 13 of 15 (521 Views)

★★★ Novice

Someone helped me fix it!

"@WoofWoofWolffe

Hey, for that EA license agreement thing my friend figured it out. You have to go to the "player data" on "my games and apps" and delete it for BF2. But when you re open the game your stuff will stay and the EA message goes away."

https://twitter.com/Desertfox1843/status/1212940461456932864?s=20

Message 14 of 15 (3,561 Views)

★★ Novice

Is there anyone else who is still getting this problem? Any other solutions? This solution has sadly not worked for me and it's making the game unenjoyable for me and is a huge effort every time I want to play it. I know for a fact that you all have the same problem as me since you have described it perfectly to what I'm also experiencing. Would really appreciate some replies on this issue. 

Message 15 of 15 (415 Views)